Super Contributor
Gee Lisa even finds time to check how she looks on camera during the iron presentation.
Regular Contributor

LOL. I wish they'd stop showing this during a fashion show I'm not tuning in for an iron. whew I feel better now.

Trusted Contributor
You're kidding, right????? Where would you like her to look, down at her feet??? Why does everyone always have to pull her apart about something every time she's on!! Its really getting old and sickening.
Super Contributor
Why do you assume she's checking herself out? Did it not occur to you that she might be checking to see what the camera is aimed at so she can figure out what to next? I don't think she feels the need to check herself out.......she's confident enough to know how she looks
Regular Contributor
Lisa uses a monitor to get information on various aspects of the presentation. She isn't lookin at herself she is looking at the reader board so she can anticipate what to do next.
Honored Contributor

Gee, so what...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

She has become an expert (after 18 years) about camera angle and up-close shots so we can see details. Perhaps it's time to quit these 'shots' at her. I certainly don't love love LR but I give her credit for what she does well.

Amen