Honored Contributor

Cute poncho I bought in the black/white over the weekend.  For those who like ponchos and Free People...here's a pic!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/free-people-rosie-lee-long-sleeve-poncho/4077630?cm_mmc=Google_Product_A...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Love Free People!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@Winamac

Hi Win, cute, cute poncho!  I see you have moved on to some fall/winter items too!  

Ironically, I purchased a Free People sweater over the weekend!  I always seem to have holes in my wardrobe for that weather somewhere in between hot and cold and I feel my sweater fits the bill.  That is my rationale!

I have deliberately stayed away from Anthropologie because I am so seriously interested in your new jacket!   With the Dow tanking, I told my husband I am going to start investing heavily in clothes, shoes, handbags and jewelry!  LOL

Hope all is well, my friend!  

Honored Contributor

Oh!  That is a nice one!  I like that this poncho has less volume and looks light enough that you might not have to take it off when you go somewhere as you do a winter coat.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Hi Win, cute, cute poncho!  I see you have moved on to some fall/winter items too!  

Ironically, I purchased a Free People sweater over the weekend!  I always seem to have holes in my wardrobe for that weather somewhere in between hot and cold and I feel my sweater fits the bill.  That is my rationale!

I have deliberately stayed away from Anthropologie because I am so seriously interested in your new jacket!   With the Dow tanking, I told my husband I am going to start investing heavily in clothes, shoes, handbags and jewelry!  LOL

Hope all is well, my friend!  

LOL

I know Magic--Hubby told me how much we lost, lol, and I reminded him it was just "paper money".  We took a huge hit too.

But, I do love the jacket.  I haven't worn it yet, but think I can soon.  Hope you are doing well!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Maggie and ECBG!  ECBG--it ran very tts.  Many of Free People items run really big.  This didn't, and it's super soft!  You are right--it's not so volumious.

Honored Contributor

I like most of the Free People clothes I've seen, but they don't fit me right.  They seem cut for more junior sizes, than middle-aged women (I'm not heavy).  

Certainly a poncho could work from their line, but not much else.  Like the style, not the fit.

Respected Contributor

I'm a fan.  I just got these:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/free-people-long-sleeve-contrast-detail-henley?ID=2279303&Categor... Combo#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D134%26ruleId%3D%26slotId%3D15

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/free-people-mixed-print-tunic-blouse?ID=2361523&CategoryID=70437#...

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

'Rosie Lee' Long Sleeve Poncho