Respected Contributor

So I just received the hoodie I ordered from the peace love world website that was on sale for 28$. I really like it...very good quality, heavy weight, nice sturdy zipper. Well worth what I paid for it. Will be going back Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick was that a sale price?  Would you pay full price for the items?

Honored Contributor

Re: peace, love, world

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@bmorechick was that a sale price?  Would you pay full price for the items?

@makena  She said right in her post that it was on sale. 

@bmorechick wrote:

So I just received the hoodie I ordered from the peace love world website that was on sale for 28$. I really like it...very good quality, heavy weight, nice sturdy zipper. Well worth what I paid for it. Will be going back Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I rarely pay full price for any item...9 times out of 10, I wait for a sale, no matter how good the quality, but that's just me Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I rarely pay full price for any item...9 times out of 10, I wait for a sale, no matter how good the quality, but that's just me Smiley Happy

I guess I'm just asking if you felt the quality was good enough to pay full price, in your opinion.

Respected Contributor

I just received the "I Love Sundays" scoop neck comfy knit long sleeve top (with thump holes) and the v neck short sleeve top.  I haven't washed either yet (which reveals a lot about quality) but I am pleasantly surprised with both.  They are SO soft and comfortable. I was looking for a slouchy vibe -- and I got it. Do not size up with this line. It is plenty roomy as is.  I got them on sale and am very happy with my tops.