Highlighted
N/A

pants for small waist big thighs?

I am a fairly slim middle-aged mom. I have a very small waist in relation to my big thighs and full bottom. I don't mind if i have to take in the back of the waist a bit (never really had pants that I didn't!) but so many of the pants and jeans I try, the legs are too tight (and since I am self conscious about it, that bothers me) but there are handfuls of extra fabric in the waist.

I just rec'd the Liz Claiborne "hepburn" jeans which are actually "ok' in the butt and thighs (I can get them on) and not too bad in the waist (probably a inch or two too big in the back) but....the waist seems soooo high waisted and nerdy I would never be able to tuck in shirt (without my teenage daughters laughing at me!), and I look better with things tucked in. Do the "jackie" have the same fit but only the waist is lower? Or do the hips/thighs get slimmer?

Any and all suggestions for a pant (dress or casual) and or jean that might be a good one to try are welcome!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View