Honored Contributor

Re: not a good look for LEAH WITH TSV

@Perkup wrote:

I'd love to know where she got her shoes, though.

@Perkup

There was a pair like hers at J. Crew, but they're sold out.

Check out gilt.com-

Elorie Pointed-Toe Slingback Flat

Honored Contributor

Shanus...I can see you rockin' that jacket with the jeans....you go girl!

@Shanus wrote:

@phoenixbrd. I can't believe I stayed up until midnight to see the TSV and then didn't purchase the dress, but did get the Denim Jacket in size 10. I'm a petite size 2-4 from waist down, but always need a larger size shirt/jacket because of broad shoulders (gymnastics, etc.). I think if the jacket is worn w/ a closer fitting bottom like skinny jeans it would look fine....over a flowing or A line dress... not so much. 

Honored Contributor

The dress is shapeless and needed to be tailored better, women have curves and do not look good in a dress that is a rectangle, it needed to be failored for a woman's curves, most women are not straight up and down 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The TSV is not suited for all body shapes.  It's not something I could pull off.  

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I like that Leah did not put a jacket with it so you could actually see the dress. It looked skimpy on her..she needed more material. Not her fault.. I couldn't wear it either because of my height.

@Trinity11 wrote:

I like that Leah did not put a jacket with it so you could actually see the dress. It looked skimpy on her..she needed more material. Not her fault.. I couldn't wear it either because of my height.

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11  I was going to say the same exact thing.

The dress has no shape, no waistline, so everyone is adding shape to it by adding a jacket.

I thought Leah actually looked good in it and I was toying with buying it.  But the neckline is too high for me.  More of a scooop neck and I would have put out the money to try it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

NOT a good look for most of us! Too square, short boxy sleeves, lace?, neckline -- who would look good in this unless you're 6' tall and way 120lbs......very unflattering.....sometimes I really wonder what Isaac is thinking. I think it's abundantly clear he does not design for the every day woman!

Honored Contributor

@Perkup

"

I've also seen some train wrecks - especially the logo stuff that makes her look as wide as a barn. She's too

attractive for that."

Leah has mentioned many times that she lives in Logo when "off the air" and/or in her "personal life off camera."  She comes to work in Logo.

Another thing to consider......

When a hostess wears something unflattering to their body type as w/today's TSV, I figure it's the hostess way of letting folks know who are of similar size that says.....

"See this outfit is not for you if you are shaped like me."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I think Leah is beautiful and always looks pretty and pulled together.  This IM TSV is not the best look.  It looks kind of boxy and has no shape. I also just don't like lace.

I speak from experience.  If you are curvy and wear tunic tops or the LOGO style tops  you  can look like a refrigerator. Too much material on a fuller figured woman makes you look larger and frumpy.  I carry weight in my mid section and I look best in tops that hit me right at the bend of my legs/hips and it semi fitted.   

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd. Thanks. Purchased the lightest Denim. 

Esteemed Contributor

Issac makes a slimming pant but many of his tops and dresses don't flatter people with a full bust. It did not look cute on anyone.

It did not flatter Kerstein's figure and she looked amazing in that white dress yesterday.

The dress was an ill fitting t-shirt made longer  with some cheap fabrication over it . 

It looked like a pj shortie night shirt.  It's awful.