Honored Contributor

Re: not a good look for LEAH WITH TSV

Leave Leah alone.  I think the dress looks better with the jean jacket which Leah did not have on.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
New Contributor

not good for women straight up and down either! Straght up and down women needs cut that is mor tailored and defined.  I bought a Issac dress recently which cut similarly as this one.  I had to return it.  The combination of extended shoulders, thick cotton (which itself is good) and the extra room at waist and tummy made me look heavier and round and 1 to 2 size larger. 

Trusted Contributor

I am a plus size and I did not think it was the best I have seen Lean wear...... but I ORDERED it, with the intention of wearing a thin belt around the waist (a thin waist will ADD shape to the dress), I also ordered the BLACK.  I think a thin belt or mayb a scarf might have helped.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

@Katcat1 wrote:

Leave Leah alone.  I think the dress looks better with the jean jacket which Leah did not have on.   Cat Very Happy

Love Leah and her style. The dress did not look good on anyone which maybe would be a better title for the post.  If Shawn's name was up there this post  title this thread would have been gone.

Super Contributor

I couldn't disagree more and thought Leah looked FANTASTIC today. And the fact she was wearing white really sealed the deal for me as that is normally not a flattering color unless you are an x-small. Dress didn't cling, was an appropriate length and flattered her body. We are all entitled to our opinion but I thought she looked fab in the TSV and as a small aside, has great legs!!

Honored Contributor

I missed Leah's show, so I don't know which color she was wearing.  I'm only guessing that the navy or black might be more slimming to many/some figure types.  Worn with a nice bright scarf at the neckline.   .......... Btw, I do like this lace TSV.  The length isn't too short, etc.  Nice 'shift' type of dress, which is probably very comfortable.   I'll probably order the navy, mainly because I don't have a navy dress.  'It's about time' that I have more navy dresses and skirts.  It's a very classic color and a change from black (which I also like in this lace TSV). Love all of the colors, though, and if I lived in a warmer climate, I'd choose one of the lighter colors.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@hopi,  In answer to your statement -- isn't that the truth.  "I am so important."  If you know what i mean,  lol    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I'll bet in real life the TSV looked great on Leah.  For tv however, I think she would have looked better in either the navy or the black (although I know she would have loved the yellow.)  If that dress had been offered in petite, I would have been all over it.  And I am a person who generally hates lace.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not only was the dress extremely unflattering on Leah, it did nothing for the slimmest models.  It's a loser on virtually everyone.  Just when you think the clothing TSVs can't get any worse, they do.  I think they save the dogs and make them TSVs to get rid of them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if any of the sizes or colors sold out? Did not see the dress on Leah,but I thought it was just not attractive.