Trusted Contributor

I think the model Monica is just beautiful.When she models,she always looks great.The clothes she has on always look nice,some of the models have such tight clothes on,you have to wonder how they put it on.We are not made or build likethe young very thin gals.

Esteemed Contributor

She has been on 20 years and hasn't aged. No fair!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Monica is just lovely and has the "perfect figure" if such a thing exists.  There isn't any item that doesn't look perfect on her.

Another is Kate.  Beautiful!  She can't look bad either!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I always thought that there should be a "Meet the Models" section, like there is for

"Meet the Hosts".   I would love to read about the beautiful QVC models.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

I agree Monica is a beautiful model, but I wish they would not put her in clothes that don't fit. I don't know how many times I've seen her wearing jackets she couldn't close with sleeves that were way too short. She's thin, just put her in a small rather than an extra small so she doesn't look like she growing out of the clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Monica is one of my favorites, too. Her skin tone is exactly like mine, so I always appreciate it when she models makeup (like she did with the Bare Minerals TSV). 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Michelle is the perfect model for Isaac's collections. She shows off Issac's clothes the very best I think. In fact, I think Isaac's clothes look best on the boyish figure. He always did design for the Junior figure. Also, Linda wears them well. His little cap sleeves make me smile. He thinks they cover the part of the arms women don't like. lol ... Message to Isaac: all women have nice shoulders. It's the underarm that's a problem. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, @bewise. I didn't mean to waylay your thread. I think Monica is a very attractive model also. The Q does a good job in selecting their models. There's something for everyone. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: model MONICA

[ Edited ]

Yes, I agree, Monica always looks great.  I like all the models.  I am 5'7'

and I am now between M and L.  I tend to check out how the clothes look

on Jackie or Maria because I think they both wear Large. But I have gotten

used to all the models and enjoy them all.  I admire how upbeat they remain

no matter what they are wearing.

New Contributor

I love Monica as well. I can always tell how I will look in QVC clothing when she is modeling, because she is my size. I wish I could find out if she starred in a movie called "Bronx Story" .  She looks just like the actress in that movie.