Honored Contributor

make sure to check recent purchases for markdowns!

make sure to check any recent purchases for further markdowns. i went into my order summary and noticed that some clearance items i have received within the past month are marked down further for this special sale day. i am going to receive about $50 back.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: make sure to check recent purchases for markdowns!

Thanks @sunshine45!

Just saved me $60!  Woo hoo!Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

How?  Did you call CS?

Respected Contributor

I would like to know also how you did this? Do you just call CS?

Contributor

Yes, call CS.  I am getting $89 back!

Respected Contributor

How far back can you go to get credit? One month? Do you need all your order numbers or do they just look it up?

Honored Contributor

@Leeny,

Yes, the past thirty days only. I like to give CS my order numbers to save them time looking them up.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Leeny

One month.

I took advantage of that once; purchased a Hal Rubenstein top, on sale, and before I'd even received it it was marked down again! The only reason I discovered it is because I was posting the picture to a thread 'hey look what I got!'

lol

Honored Contributor

@Leeny

I just pulled up my order history online when I called them, to give them the order #'s.

My CS rep said it was 30 days (I had read 45 days on the forums) from the order date.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

i went through all of my orders in the past month and then called customer service. i had the order numbers available when i called....it makes it go a bit faster. you can also do an email (i did this LAST week on another item i had purchased that got marked down.) i had four items that were eligible that i had ordered within the past month.

Call QVC Customer Service
888-345-5788

OR

contact by email

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomerServiceEmailView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catal...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein