Trusted Contributor

long dresses @ Walmart

I'm really getting into the long dresses for this spring & summer. I've been checking out on line what's out there at Target, Kohl's and Walmart. Ordered a few from Target & Kohl's but find they are way too long for me @ 5'4". Many I just didn't like, didn't fit well etc. so I've returned many of them.

I also then checked out online what Walmart has to offer. Last weekend my hubby & I went to our local Walmart in the hopes that I'd be able to try on some of their long dresses. Well I was so bummed that they don't even have any of their spring styles in the store yet.

So I got back online and ordered a few. I received them yesterday and fell in love with all of my purchases! They fit very well and look so cute on! And the length is perfect for me!

Last night I got bacfk online and ordered a few more along with a long skirt. I also ordered three shrugs that fit great, look really nice on - I'm really getting excited now for spring/summer to get here!

Check out the dresses @ Walmart online, I think you'll be surprised! AND they're only $16-$18.00!!!!!!!! Shrugs are only $10.00 - what great buys!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View