Super Contributor

Re: lets give lori goldstein a weekly spot on QVC

OMG - to the lady (with all due respect) who said that her closet is 90% LOGO, ugh.....are you kidding???

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

It does seem silly that she sold out of everything yesterday, but she won't be on for two months???

I have found through experience that a "sell out" statement by a host ain't necessarily so. I have gone onto,QVC many times a couple oh hours after the end of a show or the next day and checked on items that were called "sell outs" and seen inventory in stock in almost every color and size. How many items in each size and color are available I cannot say but there is availability.
Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 NJ4Jays said:

AGAIN LADIES THIS IS ABOUT ALL OF OUR DESIGNERS GETTING THE KUDOS WE LOVE THEM FOR THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT LOGO IM SURE YOU ALL HAVE A PREFERENCE AND I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR PASSION FOR YOUR FAVORITES SO KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ABOUT US ALL WANTING TO SEE A LITTLE MORE OF OUR FAVORITES WE ARE ALL ON A FASHION THREAD FOR A REASON SO WE MUST SURELY WANT A PLACE FOR OUR DESIGNERS TO PLAY

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS

AND THE CAPS LOCK IS ON FOR THOSE OF US WHO GET GLARE ON SCREEN

4JAYS

NJ, I sooo agree with you! A little less Sleep Number, Shark, Little Giant Ladder, and Vitamix. More Fashion!

Frequent Contributor

I wish Lori and her fashions would go back to wherever she came from! I can not understand why anyone wants to look like they are expecting when they are not. That dirty diaper thing hanging down is awful!! We need classic fashions that flatter !

Esteemed Contributor

Good idea: let her follow immed. after the Christmas shows.

Honored Contributor

No, we all do not agree, not even close.

Regular Contributor

On 8/24/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I would like it too. Did I hear Lori say she won't be back until October? Wow! That stinks! I'm sure she'll make a few appearances on PM Style during September. No LOGO TSV's in September-Maybe October or November...

Thank The Lord, we have some time off from her!
Regular Contributor

Don't take the bait! Just hit that Ignore User button.
Trusted Contributor

I'd personally enjoy seeing more fashion shows........but QVC will NOT become an "all fashion" format. They apparently do very well with jewelry, home goods, food and kitchen merchandise, electronics, and other non-fashion lines. No way they're going to ditch those to sell nothing but fashion.

Regular Contributor

On 8/25/2014 HUENEME GIRL said:

I wish Lori and her fashions would go back to wherever she came from! I can not understand why anyone wants to look like they are expecting when they are not. That dirty diaper thing hanging down is awful!! We need classic fashions that flatter !

My but aren't you just class act! Since you are an expert post some pictures of yourself in your ""classic fashions that flatter"" so we can all see what ALL of us are supposed to look like!