Respected Contributor

just finished watching D & Co.

with  I believe Nancy (?) hosting. I appreciated that they had a model that  wore medium. It seems those models are less frequent and it is usually xxs,s, or large. There must be a lot of mediums , or maybe because I generally take that size, but it seems those are sold out fast.

Also I lliked that Nancy changed on camera to show how one may wish to order the next size up for more roominess on a jacket like the lamb skin one. She is a good host.

Honored Contributor

Re: just finished watching D & Co.

One thing I noticed is that she didn't have on the TSV boots.  Her boots were sharp but didn't look like that brand.

When I didn't see them I thought they'd sold out.  I thought they had to wear what they were selling.

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree..I really enjoyed this show..   Nancy does an excellent job of presenting products, especially fashion and jewelry.   She is also extremely attractive and easy to listen to.

Respected Contributor

I saw about half of the show and agree Nancy did an excellent job - gave us great information on sizing really good.  I am still debating whether to order the new cardigan she had on the show - thought it looked nice.  Well done Nancy - maybe she should do a show like a Inspired Style as she was so informative and looks great.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I did notice Mediums, which was refreshing.  I don't particularly 'trust' the xxs, xs sizes.  How could they fit most of the models and hosts, who have quite different body shapes.  Especially the pants. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).