Trusted Contributor

I know I will not get received well,but Shawn and Iaasc,its like a circus.If everyone thinks both talking at the same time is cool,I just can't listen,off it went.

Esteemed Contributor
That's the approach if you can't listen
Honored Contributor

I enjoy them...at times I find my self laughing out loud..pretty good for a shopping channel.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I have to say, I think it's funny ... sometimes they just talk & talk, not necessarily to each other, they talk at the same time, almost like they're talking to themselves ... it's quite amusing!

Respected Contributor

I like Isaac when he's with any other host. Something very bad happens when he's with Shawn. So, I never watch him when he's with her. We all have all have our favorite hosts and vendors and there are hosts and vendors that we find aggravating or worse. I just don't watch the latter group. However, sometimes, if I want to see something they are presenting, I will mute the sound. I haven't watched the new PMS yet because I'm not in spring shopping mode yet but in when I start spring/summer shopping, I'll watch PMS but on mute because I am only interested in the merchandise.

Respected Contributor
On 3/10/2015 BigOrangeKitty said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I have to say, I think it's funny ... sometimes they just talk & talk, not necessarily to each other, they talk at the same time, almost like they're talking to themselves ... it's quite amusing!

Yes! I think that's it! Words come out of their mouths but what they say has no relation to what the other one said! It is weird. Words come out of their mouths and most of it makes no sense whatsoever....lol Some people like it, it drives me crazy...lol

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I enjoy watching them so do but sometimes they get on my nerves so turn them off... The new Monday line-up, though, pretty much ensures I'm watching less, overall. I was formerly a PM Style 'fixture' but am not a fan of Amy, Lori or the much later start for PM Style. I also preferred Lisa, but of course, that can't be helped. That said, I also preferred the the former PM Style models and feel that retaining at least this one vestige of familiarity would've served QVC well...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Forget Shawn and Isaac! On the earlier show, Amy and Lori were talking over each other the entire time. I found it very comical when Lori went over to put a belt on one of the models and Amy kept whining "but I want to show the colors first!" And Lori just ignored her. It went back and forth for at least five minutes. Do these people forget they are on live TV?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor
Chrystaltree, I agree with you. I enjoy Isaac with several other hosts, but SK and IM are a bad mix. Some people bring out the worst in others and I think that is what happens here.
Respected Contributor

At first those 2 drove me nuts. Now I can totally follow what they're saying. (Should I be concerned?)

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown