Highlighted
Super Contributor

eyeglass frames - the latest styles?

It is time for me to get an eye exam and update my prescription. The other day I was at one of the higher end opticians and the sales associate was showing me some Chanel frames that have a larger lens opening then I am seeing on women about town. I did not think it was a great look on me, but I realize that is partly because I have been wearing the smaller frames that have been around since the late 1990s. Has anyone purchased a pair of the larger frames that are supposed to the new thing? Was there an adjustment period as you adapted to the new look? I would hate to spend hundreds of dollars on new glasses that I would not like.

What about rimless, would it be worthwhile to get new lenses for my rimless or are they dated now?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View