Honored Contributor

I don't like droopy pockets either. I think they look like something my Grandma would wear when she wore her apron.

I think on a regular garmet they look very sloppy.

Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Chrystaltree said:

Oh, please. Of course SG is referring to Lori Goldstein's "floppy pockets" but she isn't insulting any customers or Lori, for that matter. There's nothing wrong with pointing out the differences in the various styles QVC offers. Are you also offended that she makes a point of saying that her leggings aren't skin tight at the ankle?????

Oh , LOL! give me a break. Everyone knows what she means. Coming from her, she was putting down a product. She compares other products all the time. But I guess it is no different than saying that LOGO clothes are comfortable, and not for the "twirlie", or hyper caffeinated. Like we wouldn't know what she meant if she said that? LOL!

But business is business. It isn't a faux pas or a major deal. She most likely doesn't realize what she says.

Honored Contributor

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on what does and doesn't look good on them.

Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 ruddietee said:

i feel uncomfortable when susan graver makes sure she points out that her sweaters dont have "droopy pockets." as a wearer of a brand from qvc that has droopy pockets i feel i am being put down and so is my brand.

Man, people are so very easily offended these days. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Everyone's just got to get over themselves.

Then get rid of all negativity - and toxic people - in their lives., which will help their self-esteem.

Honored Contributor

I think she's pointing out the fact that you have a choice

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I want :

POCKETS, period. Regular-sized pockets, in sweats, jeans, robes, nightgowns, etc.

I don't want half pockets, kangaroo, pretend pockets.

Have you seen my pig with hip pockets? I want those!

The end.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

I like pockets that actually function, myself. The body is droopy enough as it is.

So funny!!! Maybe subconsciously I think it offsets my 'figure challenges'?? I look less droopy if my pockets are droopy?? !

What I like about droopy pockets is that they're functional. You put your keys (or whatever!) in them and you don't see an imprint or bulge through the knit .... like you would with a standard pocket.

Super Contributor
On 1/21/2015 VCamp2748 said:

Droopy pockets are better than droopy drawers.

LOL. Perfect!!!

Super Contributor

I prefer droopy pockets, so to each their own.