Occasional Contributor

Re: denim & co tsv for tuesday

Very ugly maternity jeans. ""Imported"" doesn't mean Paris!

Super Contributor

They remind me of Westbound jeans available at Dillards!

Respected Contributor

These are knit or woven? I wonder if they feel like your pants are falling down with that big waistband.

Esteemed Contributor

The waistband is huge, there are no belt loops & the models all look like they have "high waters" on. Not my thing at all.

Honored Contributor

I actually ordered them because I am looking for white jeans for a trip to FLA...

But thanks to the comments here, I cancelled my order.

You are so right...they would fit in at a bingo hall! And they ARE tapered - not a good look, IMO.

Respected Contributor

They look fitted on the homepage, but on the models in the online video, they look baggy and dumpy.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

I have the original Jag jeans and I think they are worth the extra $50. (I bought mine at a boutique, before I knew they were cheaper at Nordstrom.)

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2014 happygal said:

These are knit or woven? I wonder if they feel like your pants are falling down with that big waistband.

These are a woven but they do have stretch.

Esteemed Contributor

I find it interesting that out of all three lengths-regular, petite, and tall, and the combinations of all the colors and sizes within those three selections, only six are on waitlist at this point in the day - didn't see anything that has sold out. According to Shawn last night, the whole TSV was pretty much sold out during the morning hours when they brought out the original How Smooth bootcut last year !! It's almost 5:00 p.m. Eastern time---think QVC gets the message yet????

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2014 JJsMom said:

They look fitted on the homepage, but on the models in the online video, they look baggy and dumpy.

ITA JJsMom. I do not like any D & C jeans. I think they look baggy, dumpy and shapeless even on the models. Plus, they never fit the models properly. They need to bring in 0's for the super thin models like Suzanne and Katia and Kate. The 2's are more like 4/6 in QVC D & C pant world.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"