Contributor

Re: denim & co tsv for tuesday

I love the original ones. I'm not certain about the straight leg but I have already ordered several colors to check them out. I am puzzled by the picture ad too but we will see more of them on Tuesday.
Super Contributor

On 1/27/2014 sugarbaby said: I love the original ones. I'm not certain about the straight leg but I have already ordered several colors to check them out. I am puzzled by the picture ad too but we will see more of them on Tuesday.

what colors sugarbaby did you order ?

Super Contributor

Hmmm I have to think about these and see them on a model. I will make a point of seeing them at midnight. I think they could have at least put the right size (tall) on the tall model, you think??? I don't care for the way they look with her shoes. I hope she's wearing the wrong inseam.....if that's the tall inseam and she's tall and they fit her like that, these aren't for me, definitely.

Honored Contributor

What's the item #??
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/27/2014 willdob3 said:

These are knit, jean-look pants or jeans with spandex?

I agree that the model should not be wearing those shoes with them. I notice that the models often wear high heels with things that they should not wear them with. You'd think they would know better or have someone telling them what to wear.

They also often wear clothes too small for them and too short for them. If they are going to use tall models they need to dress them in tall size fashions.

The How Smooth jeans they had last time were cotton, polyester and spandex and they were pull-on pants. They were very popular and I think got really good reviews. But they were pretty much one and done with few colors and sizes remaining. QVC never restocked them.

People have been asking about them a lot. IMO the original were nicer looking than these appear to be on those models.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I do not like straight-legged jeans. I like jeans that fit close to the body in the thighs and legs and then flare out at the bottom. The Q never has these jeans. I did find some from INC that I like.

I love a predominantly cotton blend with 11 or 13% poly and 2% spandex--super comfy. The higher-end jeans are using this blend and the stretch without stretching out too much.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

On 1/27/2014 BigBro6 said:
On 1/27/2014 sugarbaby said: I love the original ones. I'm not certain about the straight leg but I have already ordered several colors to check them out. I am puzzled by the picture ad too but we will see more of them on Tuesday.

what colors sugarbaby did you order ?

I got both denim colors, black, and coral. Not sure about the coral but figured while I was ordering, I might as well throw those in. I purchased several colored denim pants in dark colors for winter from CJ Banks and have really enjoyed them so maybe the coral will be good. I have no rear-end and these fit perfectly.
Respected Contributor

Why are they called "How Smooth"--because they are very stretchy and fit snugly? Jeans always bag in the butt for me, but these look like they might work. I wonder if the get baggy after wearing.

Valued Contributor

I have these in the boot cut but have been waiting for the straight jeans. I love the smooth fit to the pockets and seams, but boot cut is not my favorite. Here in the south I have a much greater opportunity to wear straight jeans with ballet flats or sandals than I ever have to wear boots. I don't like the look of flared jeans with flat shoes. So, wearing boot-cut pants in my wardrobe means putting on heels... which means not often worn, LOL.

Contributor

On 1/27/2014 happygal said:

Why are they called "How Smooth"--because they are very stretchy and fit snugly? Jeans always bag in the butt for me, but these look like they might work. I wonder if the get baggy after wearing.

Yes, these are smooth across the butt. Jeans (and pants) always bag in the butt for me too. These are stretchy and fit snug across my butt which I love. The only negative of these for me is the wide waist-band. I don't have much of a waist so when I sit down, the waist band creases in half. I deal with it though because they fit good and I just smooth out the waist. (I'm not sure if that made sense or not - I hope it did for those of you who have an apple shape like me)