Respected Contributor

Re: anyone see anything worth buying lately?

Wonder of wonders, I finally found something on QVC, ordered it, love it, and ordered two more. The pix on QVC are not inspiring, but I bought it anyway, and I'm so glad. It is the duster sweater from Denim and Company, which has buttons and is around knee length. I didn't think it came in black because that was not available when I happened across the item online. I ordered dark denim blue and then came across the sweater online again last night, and now black is there. So I ordered black and the wine color, too. It is soft, not too heavy, with heathered yarn. Reminds me of the good ol' days of denim and company with a classic design that has a fresh look thanks to the length.

Trusted Contributor

I buy few clothing items from the Q but I do find something every now an then!  Yesterday I shopped at Macys and came home with a INC blouse, a black tunic top, one that hugs the body, and a black pair of leggings!!

Just depends on what I am looking for that day!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I'm a sucker for a peplum! Woman Wink

But explain to me why the petite is $16 more than the regular???

I aint paying it, on principle so here's hoping the regular fits....

Meanwhile I'm waiting for this to go on sale too

Primary Image of Sleeveless Flared Shell

As to the OPs original question there's plenty out there! This time of year is the best for clothing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No - I'm not in the market for anything at the moment.  Just looking. 

I am working on some winter knits ... but I'm going to have to replace some of my turtleneck shirts.  I haven't taken out my cool-weather-wear, so I'm not sure yet which have to be replaced.  I only buy them from LandsEnd and Chico's.  They sell exactly what I want.

Respected Contributor

I have not been buying clothing last 6 months because of health issue that is keeping me home a lot right now.  But I have bought a lot of food items that make it easy for my husband to fix meals.  Most of the food products have been very good.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I brought this home from Talbot's: Lace Trimmed Tee in Violet Berry color.

(Also comes in Indigo, Heather Grey and Cream.)

Lace-Trimmed Round-Neck Tee

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

What a silly question....lol   There are probably a million items on Qvc.com.  Every time I wander around Qvc.com, I find tons of things I would like to buy, in all categories.  It's fun.  I added some burgundy ankle boots and handbags to my wishlist.  I'm going to look for burgundy tops and put a couple on my wishlist when I break for lunch.  And I'm going to look for Autumn home decor pieces.  I'm sure I'll find things I like.  

It's not a silly question....why the snark? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I found several things in the Linea show the other day. It's the only line I buy here anymore.

I like Linea too but didn't find anything last time I looked.  I'll have to check again.

Honored Contributor

I was about to start a thread here but this thread is perfect for this article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/26/why-are-sales-suffering-at-so-many-women...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I am loving the booties from Sole Society.  QVC carries some, but not all, of their styles.  I just think they are a little edgy, but they are also totally wearable.  Heaven knows I have way too many shoes, but I do not think I am going to be able to resist adding at least one pair of booties.

@Snoopp wrote:

I'm not finding anything that appeals to me.  Anyone having luck with shopping here?

I had to return the last item I bought.