Trusted Contributor

Re: Yummie by Heather Thompson

so i'm on the fence. I tried a shaping legging from Shop HQ and they wre a huge disapointment. Any more input on these?

Frequent Contributor

I picked up 2 pair at Tuesday Morning. I like them we'll enough for half the price. A bit too shear for my liking tho.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2014 keba58 said: I picked up 2 pair at Tuesday Morning. I like them we'll enough for half the price. A bit too shear for my liking tho.

how much did you pay for them ?

Valued Contributor

I thought they looked too sheer.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 jazzbabe said:

I thought they looked too sheer.

I thought so too.

Respected Contributor

I bought them in the navy/black. I thought everyone looked great in them! I am excited.
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2014 LisaB said: I bought them in the navy/black. I thought everyone looked great in them! I am excited.

i thought so also lisa.

i didnt think they looked shiny at all.....and the wwc leggings that i also love are pretty similar in fabric content and not shiny.

i should receive them sometime next week (the leggings and the tanks) so i will leave a review. i also had a 10 dollar off coupon for the tanks......and i only had to pay one shipping charge.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I bet it is a great buy. I bought the Jade leggings in cognac last year and I love them. Everyone thinks they are so cool. Looks like leather/ suede. I say go for it. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

saw them at nordstroms rack. cant remember the price.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 1/23/2014 LisaB said: I bought them in the navy/black. I thought everyone looked great in them! I am excited.

i thought so also lisa.

i didnt think they looked shiny at all.....and the wwc leggings that i also love are pretty similar in fabric content and not shiny.

i should receive them sometime next week (the leggings and the tanks) so i will leave a review. i also had a 10 dollar off coupon for the tanks......and i only had to pay one shipping charge.

I forgot about that $10 off I should have done the tanks too and gotten the free ship.

I will come back and give my review when i get mine too. so had a hard time deciding between the navy and the gray. if they had a 2 pack of black that would have been a no brainer!