Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried this line? From what the HSN hosts have been saying the items are much more expensive at the dept stores. Is this a good buy on the leggings?

Super Contributor

Re: Yummie by Heather Thompson

I was thinking about the legging and the tanks, but the reviews put me off with sizing issues, fit and shine.

Honored Contributor

This is a repeat TSV so there are already over 200 reviews and it's a customer pick.

I've not tried them and I don't do leggings so this isn't something I would buy. I wonder if they look shinier on tv than they really are in person because on tv, some of them appear to be super, super shiny.

Super Contributor

I thought they looked matte on tv, but a few of the reviews compared them to 80's spandex. A few people said the white was see-through. Not knowing what to think, I'm avoiding them.

Respected Contributor

I am tempted to buy them also. Don't really need more leggings but they seem great!

Honored Contributor

i like yummie products so i ordered a set in the black and chocolate.....i also ordered a set of the yummie tanks. i will definitely report back on them. i did go up a size from my regular hsn size. i usually buy a large and got these in an xl.

the material is similar to the wwc leggings, i believe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I have never tried the leggings, but I have tried a few pair of the Yummie underwear. And I didn't like it--the fit was off and the waistband fell in a weird spot for me. That said, I don't necessarily write something off just b/c one item in the line is not for me. The leggings DO look great. But like a pp said--in some of the pics it seems that there is a slight sheen on the leg and that doesn't really work for me. However, they are calling them Matte, so I'm confused???

My absolute favorite leggings are by Vince Camuto and I got them at Nordstrom. They are wonderful and I can't say enough good things about them. They are matte. Very thick-feeling (if that makes any sense), matte, and holds everything in without feeling like a compression garment. I am in the plus range currently the fit is wonderful.

Super Contributor

I have not tried the leggings, but I recently tried one of the smoother/shaper panty things. I sent it back immediately. The sizing is WAAAAYYY off! I ordered a M/L. I normally wear a size 6 in pants, but I do have a tummy, so I always wear shapers. This particular shaper would not even go over my thighs (and I have skinny thighs)! It actually looked like something a little girl would wear. I was not impressed!!

Honored Contributor

I saw a few hosts and models in these leggings and didn't think they flattered anyone. The mink and white were really not a good look.

Super Contributor

These leggings have about 10% less cotton (only 84% compared to about 94 or 96% in most that I have) so the rest (16%) is elastane (same as spandex) which will make them shinier. Don't like that look.