Regular Contributor

I just watched Courtenay with Louis on yesterday's show. She was fantastic. This is what a host should do: ask interesting, intelligent questions. She asked Louis to suggest where to wear items and how to wear them. She was interested in the fashion designer and asked him about how they dress in Connecticut vs. New York. She was so warm and the show just flowed with her questions. I wish more hosts would do this, rather than just give the litany of what is on their cards.Yeah Courtenay -- we need more like her.!

Respected Contributor

That was the first Linea show I've watched, and I couldn't agree with you more. They both seemed to be enjoying the show and I thought Courtney handled her end of the twosome beautifully. I hope that all the gals here who have had negative things to say about Courtney were watching. I'd bet Louis will ask for her to host with him again. They were great together. It was one of the best shows I've seen on QVC in a long time.

BTW, Jacque is both elegant and beautiful. A true pleasure to see.

Valued Contributor
His wife could not wear his clothes and accessories more beautifully. She looks more striking with every passing year.
Trusted Contributor
I completely agree that the show was outstanding. They both worked so well together and really seemed to be having a lot of fun. Well done!
Honored Contributor

The show had an upbeat and easy-going mood, and I think Jac is a sophisticated-looking beauty. One of the Linea Ladies pegged her type of elegant beauty when she described Jac as what John F. Kennedy, Jr.'s, wife, Carolyn Bessette, would have looked like had she lived. I agree.

Super Contributor

I too thought Courtney did an outstanding job. Really loved her and Louis together!

Respected Contributor

Wonderful show, I so agree with the OP. I recorded it and watched it today, the time flew. Boom!

I have most of the items already but enjoyed watching and seeing the styling. This was definitely more entertaining and informative than most of the prime time fashion presentations on QVC.

Courtenay looked so good in the Linea big shirt the way she had it combined with other pieces, jewelry, etc.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the show. I appreciate it when the host lets Louis speak.

Super Contributor

I record the overnight shows that I'm interested in and I thought Courtney did a very good job. She made Louis laugh a few times and I think he got a kick out of her. He seemed to really enjoy working with her. I also heard her say ""Lin A ya"" and Louis didn't seem bothered about it at all. I think she held her own very well with him. Good for her.

Esteemed Contributor

She was AWESOME. So fun, fresh, engaged and totally present.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat