Honored Contributor

Re: Wynne Layers - New Collection

Just fyi, Colleen isn't doing the show tonight.  Bobbi Ray and Sara Anderson are.  I was looking at the items that will be in the show and noticed the show hosts listed.

Respected Contributor

I need to steer clear of this show!  Ha! I might watch just to see if their are any sale prices just for the show.

I bought one tank and one of the chiffon tanks to go underneath.  I am sending back the "boxy top" and exchanging it for a larger size.  I ordered it using the garment measurements but it is much tighter than I prefer.  I think they are good quality items and I can mix what I bought with my other Marla items and'or my Chico's travelers.   I like the layers items but I might wait until they go on clearance to pick up more. 

My "Beauty and the Beast" Marla items should have been delivered to my parents house today.  They might come up tonight or this weekend so hopefully I will get them soon.  I will review once I do. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I heard Colleen advertise for the list...she kept saying "layer/layer/layer".  More "logo" layering?  lol

@winamac1 - lol, I heard that too last night.  Some of the pricing is very 'Logo', yikes!

But I can say the quality of the fabric, design and fit of the sheer pullover top is excellent, and I will buy more from the Layers collection.I was hoping price for the coordinating dusty blue tank would be reduced, but it wasn't, so I'm not sure if I'm picking up anything else today.

Lots of new fashion reductions today, I had 24 notifications! 

I couldn't resist this Natori ponte top, now $15, marked down from $100! Ordered the rose color, but thinking maybe I should get the other colors. Natori quality is excellent, great buy for this top. And these white jeans from G for $20. @winamac1 @emmysmom

N Natori V-Neck Ponte Top
499-947
N Natori V-Neck Ponte Top
G by Giuliana Limitless Possibilities Skinny Jean
488-054
G by Giuliana Limitless Possibilities Skinny Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I need to steer clear of this show!  Ha! I might watch just to see if their are any sale prices just for the show.

I bought one tank and one of the chiffon tanks to go underneath.  I am sending back the "boxy top" and exchanging it for a larger size.  I ordered it using the garment measurements but it is much tighter than I prefer.  I think they are good quality items and I can mix what I bought with my other Marla items and'or my Chico's travelers.   I like the layers items but I might wait until they go on clearance to pick up more. 

My "Beauty and the Beast" Marla items should have been delivered to my parents house today.  They might come up tonight or this weekend so hopefully I will get them soon.  I will review once I do. 

@Roni18 - I think you bought the dusty blue sheer pullover top?  Did you buy the dusty blue tank and the sheer tank? Would you wear all 3 together? The sheer tank would req something under it. I'm wondering if I should get both tanks or just the non sheer one TY

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - I think you bought the dusty blue sheer pullover top?  Did you buy the dusty blue tank and the sheer tank? Would you wear all 3 together? The sheer tank would req something under it. I'm wondering if I should get both tanks or just the non sheer one TY

@Chi-town girl  I did not order the pullover top- although I'm tempted.   I ordered this:

wynnelayers-matte-jersey-modified-box-top-d-2017021611282272~517709_1L7.jpg

But the garment measurements were off on this one and I ended up ordering it too small.  I just sent it back today to see if I can exchange for a larger size.

I ordered these 2 tanks in the blue:

wynnelayers-chiffon-turnaround-tank-with-side-slits-d-2017021613310828~517679_0C4.jpgwynnelayers-matte-jersey-boat-neck-tank-with-side-slits-d-2017022115064107~517704_1L7.jpg

The two tanks together are really cute and I can wear the sheer one under some other tops.  I hadn't really thought of wearing it over another tank but I see they are doing it in some of the photos.  

With the sheer pullover top I think all you would need is one of the solid color tanks to go underneath.  In their photo, it looks maybe like they have the "crepe" tank under it. 

I like that Natori shirt.  I need to go see if anything I have under my favorites has gotten marked down. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I picked up these cigarette pants in the dusty blue and wore them for the first time last weekend with the butterfly top.  They are super comfy!  (They make full length pants for me.)marlawynne-flatterfit-printed-cigarette-pant-d-20170131142139307~517995_RSR.jpg

I just put them out with the 2 tanks and they look really good with the chiffon tank so now I'm thinking I might need to try to get that blue pullover top too!   Good Grief!  I am going to bankrupty myself on Marla and Iman!

Respected Contributor

Drats!  It is already sold out in the blue.  I will have to be on the look out for returns!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I did not order the pullover top- although I'm tempted.   I ordered this:

wynnelayers-matte-jersey-modified-box-top-d-2017021611282272~517709_1L7.jpg

But the garment measurements were off on this one and I ended up ordering it too small.  I just sent it back today to see if I can exchange for a larger size.

I ordered these 2 tanks in the blue:

wynnelayers-chiffon-turnaround-tank-with-side-slits-d-2017021613310828~517679_0C4.jpgwynnelayers-matte-jersey-boat-neck-tank-with-side-slits-d-2017022115064107~517704_1L7.jpg

The two tanks together are really cute and I can wear the sheer one under some other tops.  I hadn't really thought of wearing it over another tank but I see they are doing it in some of the photos.  

With the sheer pullover top I think all you would need is one of the solid color tanks to go underneath.  In their photo, it looks maybe like they have the "crepe" tank under it. 

I like that Natori shirt.  I need to go see if anything I have under my favorites has gotten marked down. 

@Roni18 - oooo, I love the look of the sheer tank under the solid.  It's a distinctive look, didn't realize it was the same sheer top. Dang, I guess I need both tanks Woman LOL TY

Respected Contributor

This is getting addictive! 

I'm now looking at the pullover top in pear since there is no blue.  I have several tanks and pants from Chico's in beige and tan that would probably work with it.  It is so hard to be good!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

This is getting addictive! 

I'm now looking at the pullover top in pear since there is no blue.  I have several tanks and pants from Chico's in beige and tan that would probably work with it.  It is so hard to be good!

@Roni18 - the pear color is very pretty. It would look great with white or biege, tan now and darker brown tones for fall

I bet there will be some blue ones once returns are processed. Some posters commented about sizing issues.  I will ping you when I see it pop in