Respected Contributor

Re: Wynne Layers - New Collection

Oh great!  As if Marla was not bankrupting me enough already!  I like these and they look like they might mix well with a lot of my clothes from Chico's. 

Respected Contributor

I just went to check out the items.  I didn't buy anything in this line today but was able to get on waitlist for Marla's cigerette pants in pink which were previously sold out and also on waitlist for the pink butterfly shirt. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Oh great!  As if Marla was not bankrupting me enough already!  I like these and they look like they might mix well with a lot of my clothes from Chico's. 

I feel your pain..lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

You are so right Logo is starting to get rediculous looking. "Little girl clothes". Between the ruffles and lace the clothes are not for real adult ladies.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't Lori have a LOGO Layers line for her layering pieces?  Marla Wynne pieces look nice but they are so big and billowy and oversized that I don't think they would be flattering on someone as short as I am.  

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Doesn't Lori have a LOGO Layers line for her layering pieces?  Marla Wynne pieces look nice but they are so big and billowy and oversized that I don't think they would be flattering on someone as short as I am.  

Anything 'tunic' length on a model is much longer on me. Also, all the shirts are 'tanks.

Wearing a tank makes me look like one. So I dont.

I like MW clothes.

Respected Contributor

I just noticed that some more new items had been added to Marla's collection but they are showing up on page 2.   Some of them are tie-in's with the Beauty and the Beast movie tie-in HSN is doing.   Can't tell if the others are part of the layers collection or what.  Cute items.  

Super Contributor

This is a beautiful,line of clothing. Logo has gone way overboard with lace and ruffles. Definitely little girl clothes.

Honored Contributor

I received a number of items from this collection today.  First let me say, I am extremely pleased with the quality.  The crepe material is like her original collections and very much like Eileen Fisher.  The sizing is FULL. Everything is a keeper.

I received this in black and off white

WynneLayers Pullover Blouse with Front Pleat

This in black, off white and blue (really almost gray)

WynneLayers Crepe Easy Poncho Top

This in black and off white. (it's a 2-pack)

WynneLayers Essential 2-pack Stretch Layering Tanks

These in black.

WynneLayers Pull-On Culotte with Pockets

Valued Contributor

OH! I love every thing shown here. Gonna be trouble!!