Honored Contributor

I lost a lot of weight in 2018, and I tossed 90% of my Sping pants in the Fall. I just tried on the ones I did not donate and wow only two pairs of crops and one pair of long shorts fit.

I guess its time to do some shopping

My problem is that crops need to be 23 inches, my inseam is like 27 inches and 25 inch pants just look silly

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wow I have no Summer pants

Happy shopping!

I can sympathize with you re inseams.   They are either too long or too short.  I've resigned to the fact that all pants must be shortened.

Esteemed Contributor

As one member of the midget leg, regular rise club to another, Welcome!   

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxoxHave fun putting outfits together.  I'm doing that very gradually after my weight loss.  Just yesterday, I hemmed a pair of full-length pants that I bought years ago and promptly outgrew.  Perfect fit now except for the length -  I've shrunk in height as well as weight.

Honored Contributor

I have the same problem with pants.  Last summer I had no pants that fit either.

i broke down and purchased some from Talbots.  Their petite pants fit well and the length was great.

I signed up for e-mail and coupons and got 3 pairs of longer length shorts, 2 pairs of crops and two pairs of ankle pants, not all in one purchase though.  Those 40% off coupons are great.

My inseam is  27" too.

i am happy with my purchases and the quality and fit, but will only buy on sale. Everything wore well and nothing faded, so I guess I am okay for this year.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Good luck with the britches!  But the big news is the weight....yea!  What changed that allowed you to release the weight?

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

I took several nutrition classes which I hated and on 2-20-18 I joined Weight Watchers and I love their program

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@I am still oxox   Good luck with the britches!  But the big news is the weight....yea!  What changed that allowed you to release the weight?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I lost a lot of weight in 2018, and I tossed 90% of my Sping pants in the Fall. I just tried on the ones I did not donate and wow only two pairs of crops and one pair of long shorts fit.

I guess its time to do some shopping

My problem is that crops need to be 23 inches, my inseam is like 27 inches and 25 inch pants just look silly

@I am still oxox 

Congrats on your weight loss! I'm sure you feel healthier!

My inseam is 28", so I feel your fashion pain!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Woohoo!  Congrats on the loss!  Always to shop for new things in smaller sizes!

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxoxWTG that's a great way to begin 2019! My sister has also lost weight using WW and is a lifetime member.

With this weird weather, you've probably got some time to slowly build your new wardrobe! Hope you are also feeling healthy and happy about the "new you"! Congratulations on staying with the program. Smiley Very Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.