Honored Contributor

Wondering about model I don't see anymore

I haven't seen a very young blonde model who looked exactly like Scarlett Johansen anymore.  I wish I could remember her name. 

I just realized that during the wig show last night when I saw another young blonde model (who usually does makeup shows) who looks similar but is not the same one I'm referring to.

Just curious.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Wondering about model I don't see anymore

Hi, Lilac!  Yes, I'm envisioning her right now.........haven't seen her in ages, it seems (to me, anyway).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Was she the one who was having a baby with Liam, the vionic guy......if so, maybe she's on maternity leave.....

Honored Contributor

Could you be talking about Rachel Breitag? If so, she was on with Chaz last night. He said she now lives in Los Angeles (she flew back to do the Wen shows) and she is acting in movies and TV. She also does infomercials for Wen. I miss seeing her too, but I'm happy for her success! Smiley Happy

Rachel Breitag Picture

Honored Contributor

Rachel?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Was she the one who was having a baby with Liam, the vionic guy......if so, maybe she's on maternity leave.....

No.  She seemed much younger than that, and that model probably is on maternity leave (and doesn't look like Scarlet).

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Rachel?

YES YES YES!!  Thank you, she is the one!  The resemblance is really uncanny, isn't it?  THANK YOU . . . that has been bothering me all morning!!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Could you be talking about Rachel Breitag? If so, she was on with Chaz last night. He said she now lives in Los Angeles (she flew back to do the Wen shows) and she is acting in movies and TV. She also does infomercials for Wen. I miss seeing her too, but I'm happy for her success! Smiley Happy

Rachel Breitag Picture

Wow!  I'm happy for her also.  I hope she makes it, there are certainly better gigs out there than modeling on the Q!!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

Anyone know what happened to Aiko? I looked online & she got married to a Canadian & moved to Mexico & is now with someone else. Info from tvshoppingqueens. Former model Trina Clark was  diagnosed with sick building syndrome a chemical sensitivity and petrochemical exposure from all the beauty products she applying as a model. She had to have IV therapy 2-3 times per week to rid her body of all the chemicals. Glad shes doing better now.

Respected Contributor

I always liked the blonde model Linda that modeled a few years ago on Q. Last time I heard she and her husband had a restaurant....I think Jane talked about how good it was. In the past the models were more like real people rather than all the XXS size ones Q seems to prefer now days. I've also noticed that all the plus size models seem to be shrinking FAST.