Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone going to order this set? I do not like the pattern. So I would wear the solid color and donate the other one. It is good to have petites but this is another TSV I will not be ordering.

Honored Contributor

If you live in a hot climate, it's been my experience that pants with a lot of Spandex are unbearably hot.  I've even had to change clothes because I was so warm.  Being skin tight doesn't help either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Unfortunately I don't like the pattern either.  Otherwise, I would be ordering.  I love her leggings and capris.  I don't find them too hot and I've worn them in very hot weather in Florida. 

Honored Contributor

i already ordered three sets and have received them. i live in these during the spring and summer. they are not too hot for me at all. i love her leggings, capris, crops, and pedal pushers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Don't like that the crop pant flares out at the bottom. 

Respected Contributor

It's too bad that I don't like the pattern nor the pedal pusher style. I love Women with Control and have MANY pants, crop pants, and cropped cargo pants.  But I won't be ordering this TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

No.  I find that entire line cheaply constructed and designed.  Have sent back every purchase for those reasons and don't ever buy from that line, period.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

no would not wear printed pants nor would i buy any kind of strech pants. 

Respected Contributor

I am considering the TSV, but I wish they were both solids. Her crops and capris always fit me perfectly in petite. Thinking of the black set. I think the black print could work for me with a black or white top. Need to see it on the models before I decide.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear a lot of patterned bottoms and think these are cute. If I needed this set, I would buy. They are getting excellent reviews from the presale. Her line has always been hit or miss for me, some things work, others don't, just like every other line here.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop