Respected Contributor

Re: Why is Amy wearing Vince Camuto Shoes?

On 3/2/2015 wildcat fan said: I don't understand how/why some women wear shoes with their toes hanging off the front. (See Amy's right foot in previous photo.). Seems like it would hurt, and it's not a good look.
That is a definite pet peeve of mine. So many do it. It looks awful.
Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Bigbro said:

Unfortunately I wear a size 11 shoe and get a size 11. LOL

I also wear an 11. If my toes are hangin' off because a shoes runs short or narrow in the toe ,I will try to move to a 12 if possible,or just not buy them. I used to sell shoes while in college and always tried to make sure my customers didn't have toe overhang. It's even worse if the pinky toe hangs overboard..lol.
Honored Contributor

I used to always wear a size 11 then I lost weight and went down to a size 10 (sometimes). I got so excited because I could go to DSW Warehouse and buy shoes,,,,,except a lot of them STILL don't fit.

Anyway, many of the QVC shoes are too much like grandma shoes for me. I have a bad back and love love love shoes (I have over 100 pair of Birkenstock shoes alone), bla bla.

However, I go over to HSN when I want neat looking shoes.

Honored Contributor

Personally, while I might have questioned her attire during both the shows she hosted, the shoes were the least of it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I just think her foot slid too far forward in the shoe causing the toe spillage, take note that the toes don't spill over in the other shoe. If I walked around in those shoes for 2 hours I 'd have pain in my feet and ankles for a week.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it baker but I agree with you that probably did happen. You can buy pads that fit into the pads of shoes to keep them from slipping downward.

Those cement floors are terrible on the back. I worked at the Pentagon in DC and all of their floors are cement (even carpeted) the cement kills your feet. After all of this time my feet are still bad from walking on that cement.

I know Sean had really bad back problems for a long time (she talked about it). My guess is she probably goes home after wearing those heels, sits down and gets her feet rubbed and her back massaged. It must be difficult for her.

I know, I've dealt with it for 12 1/2 years. It doesn't just go away and you have to act like you are fine. I keep thinking about that while watching her.

I think she is doing a good job.

Esteemed Contributor

Because she is young and likes them...the hosts do not wear QVC exclusively nor do I. They would look like they were in uniform...it is nice to see QVC clothing goes with different styles that are not sold on QVC.
Regular Contributor

I think they are really cute. Yes try HSN to purchase, they have some , but not exactly the same style. Try V.C. website.

I don't mind that any shopping channel host wear somethings not sold on their channels, and all host do at some point wear what can't be bought. They can't be expected to be head to toe, all the time. Heck sometimes the item is no longer available. Do you want them to toss their clothes if it sells out? Heck sometimes a girl just needs to wear her new super cute V.C. shoes, way to go Amy, I thought she looked supper cute too.

Respected Contributor

Why should that be a requirement?

Esteemed Contributor

They are so much nicer than the hot pink pumps she usually wears