Respected Contributor

Why do you suppose?

[ Edited ]

Doesn't it seem like Sharon is basicalay the host for LOGO? Wonder why? I know at times she is on Inspired style but the extended shows are usually hosted by sharon/ 

No Carolyn, Mary Beth, Leah, Antonella or Jill???

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Doesn't it seem like Sharon is basicalay the host for LOGO? Wonder why? I know at times she is on Inspired style but the extended shows are usually hosted by sharon/ 

No Carolyn, Mary Beth, Leah, Antonella or Jill???

I have seen each of the hosts you mention wearing Logo fashions when Lori has a TSV, but no, I've never wondered about who hosts the shows most often. I figure that's up to those who work behind the scenes to decide. 

Here's my question ~

Why do you suppose you listed the names of Carolyn, Mary Beth, Leah, Antonella, and Jill but left off names like Kerstin, Nancy, Courtney, Jennifer, Stacy, or Sandra?

Honored Contributor

Maybe because Sharon is one of the few hosts that look good in Logo. I think she and .Amy wear it best.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Basically it's Amy on Monday nights and Sharon most of the daytime shows but I've really seen all the hosts on with her when it's a Logo TSV.

Honored Contributor

Sharon does a decent job hosting.  That would be great if she was the main host.

Respected Contributor

I think because the ones I named are more associated with clothing than the others who seem to be fill-ins for clothing shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sharon usually works Satudays and they have a block of Logo on Saturdays,

Honored Contributor

Granted, I don't watch Qvc Tv often but I've seen LOGO presented by various hosts.