Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite model?

I used to watch the Q all time.  Now,  I hardly ever watch

a complete show.  When I do watch the Q, I do enjoy the models!  I really like Jacqui, she is so cheerful.  I do wish they would not stuff her body into such tight, slim pants and tops. The look is just not appealing, nor a good sales tactic!!

I also like Stacey, Kerri, Pam, the two Maria's and all the petite models.  I think clothing looks great on Suzanne; I love the shape of her eyes!

Respected Contributor

@Ms X

I believe that is Kerri.

Regular Contributor

Suzanne for sure but I do not see her as much.  She models for Judith Ripka's jewelry.  Second model I just cannot remember her name but she also does not come out as much.  She would come out in the morning shows lovely woman long black hair a rides a motorcycle. 

Valued Contributor

My favorite model is Natalie on HSN!  Her height, size and coloring are very similar to mine--so I figure if it works for her, it will work for me!  I also like Annette on HSN just because she is a darling, curvy girl and EVERYTHING looks good on her!  On the Q, I like Suzanne.

Honored Contributor

@Karotsy wrote:

Suzanne for sure but I do not see her as much.  She models for Judith Ripka's jewelry.  Second model I just cannot remember her name but she also does not come out as much.  She would come out in the morning shows lovely woman long black hair a rides a motorcycle. 

@Karotsy: I agree about Suzanne-- lovely and elegant. I also put Chantal in that class.

l think the model's name you're looking for is Angela.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

My favorites are Brenda, Deanna, and Suzanne. I also like Chantal and Iris.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Frequent Contributor

I've always liked Colleen.  She's always so happy and looks like she'd be fun to be with -  has a cute personality.  I also think her haircut is adorable.   

Trusted Contributor

I think most models do a great ob,I personally do not think the model Adia,who never smiles,never turns around.She looks like so does not want to be there.

Occasional Contributor

I also like Jacki ,   Colleen and the Marias.   Speaking of models..what has happened to Joy.  She use to model and also was on with Chaz.  

Trusted Contributor

There is a blonde model (don't know her name) who has been doing a lot of beauty shows lately.  Laura Geller has been using her, anyway, she does this thing with her tongue that drives me bonkers!  It looks like she's making fish lips and it's the only thing I see when watching the presentations!  I love Laura but can't watch that lady make guppy lips.