Honored Contributor

Re: White Sneakers for Men

[ Edited ]

I still swoon, recalling men wearing grey suede Hush Puppies loafers. ........ (shy, batting eyes emotion)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Having family in the high end fashion industry allows me to see all the latest fashion trends for both men and women.   What I can tell you is that "white" sneakers are "in" again for men of all ages.   As a matter of fact, the Executives in many of the high end designer brand, Corporate Headquarters, wear jeans, tailored shirts and very expensive blazers with their "Supra brand" white sneakers in regular and ankle high styles.  Its a high end look and if you walk down the streets of New York City you will see many men wearing them.

Valued Contributor

I don't like or wear white sneakers or tennis shoes. IMO, black or gray are a better choice and look better than white ones.

Honored Contributor

my ex who is 65 wears white tennis shoes/athletic shoes.......so does my s/o who is 60.......and so does my 19 year old son. they are worn year round.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein