Super Contributor

Has anyone noticed that we see less of the models than in the past?  I cant remember the last time I saw Suzanne, Maria (dark hair), Monica, just to name a few.  They seem to have been replaced in large part by some of the newer models who's names I can't recall.  

Respected Contributor

I see all the usual models.  Depends on what time of day you're watching.  Don't know what their schedule is either so that may have a lot to do with it. 

Honored Contributor

I've also noticed that there are three models much less frequently.

Honored Contributor

Gee,  I can't imagine why we haven't seen much of the models.   Wait!   I just remembered we're in the pre-Christmas panic phase and have electronics,  cooking pots,  car covers and other exciting goods for sale in lieu of clothing and jewelry that we might actually want to buy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I have wondered about Meredith,  the petite model.  I haven't seen her on Denim and Co in a good while.

Honored Contributor

I hope the models are all right.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the models got weary of wearing the clothes over & over we are also tired of seeing, scrubbing their faces raw to demonstrate rosacea before & after CC creams, having their hair flipped/fingers run through hundreds of times during WEN shows, always smiling while a weird looking hair growing contraption is on their heads, being constantly futzed w/ during makeup demos, hair pulled, curled and straightened during various hair styling shows, and last but not least, being greased up like Thursday's turkey w/ Argan oil!!!!  Who said modeling is a glamorous profession?

Valued Contributor

I think it was over a couple of months ago when I noticed the beautiful Michelle was missing.  Now with the non-stop Christmas stuff going on I just don't watch at all but I have a feeling she is gone for good. 

Valued Contributor

@Brandysarah wrote:

I have wondered about Meredith,  the petite model.  I haven't seen her on Denim and Co in a good while.

Meredith pregnant,I guess she does not have baby yet.

Also  Michele had her baby around 2 month ago , I saw her resantly in the Beaty show but it was only one time. I guess she is still home with baby.

Super Contributor

Re: Where are the models?

[ Edited ]

Kachina624...LOL!...best reply!