Valued Contributor

Those 3/4 sleeves? Its winter! Plus, I like my sleeve showing under my jacket or sweater. Why do they make those short, elbow sleeves?

Respected Contributor

Re: Whats with D&C sleeves???

Focus groups probably told them that is what women want. Or less fabric, higher profits. Or fewer returns for too long or too short sleeves equals higher profits.
Respected Contributor

I have just the opposite view. D&C long sleeves are so long that they cover my finger tips. I'm always grateful when I see something in a 3/4 sleeve that I like. However, I'm off all QVC clothing for a while.

I did order a couple of cosmetic things I needed, and the Keranique (sp) shampoo to try. Older and hair thinning a bit. Now I'm finished until spring - might buy a couple of things then, but no more now.

Super Contributor

They are probably less likely to be returned, than tops with long sleeves or shorter sleeves. They work for a variety of women, regardless of arm length. That's your answer.

Valued Contributor

I think the look is frumpy and cheap.

Super Contributor

I really want a white denim jean jacket and failed to get one all last year. White, in my size, sold out before I had chance to buy (on any site, not just QVC). I thought my luck was in when I saw the new D&Co one today, but I'm not buying one with silly short sleeves. I'd rather they were too long and I could roll them back, if they have to be one way or the other.

Respected Contributor

Didn't women in their (unscientific) poll vote for 3/4 sleeves? Seems like there's a good mix of lengths to me -- buy what you like, leave what you don't.

Regular Contributor

Gary mentioned you could leave your likes/dislikes on his blog. Maybe you could ask him about the sleeves. My younger sisters (live outside of Duluth, Mn) and are very old-fashioned when it comes to clothing styles. They hate the 3/4 length sleeves. I like both lengths. For around the house I like 3/4 length, otherwise I'm always schussing up the long sleeves. When one schusses up the long sleeves they get all stretched out of shape at the cuff.
Super Contributor

I think they air what sells. If you don't care for it, then pass it by and look for something else that you like.

Super Contributor

It all depends on where you live, I think. I don't need a lot of long sleeved tees, so I have just quit buying lately until the spring things come in. I'm sure there are customers like me--and then there are those who really need the long sleeves for winter wear.