Respected Contributor

I agree that she could still be mourning David's death, but when she first came back, she was acting like she always did. The last two times on air, her personality hasn't been the same. I don't think it's the normal being tired, having a bad day, etc. she was never like that before. 

Maybe it is a delayed grieving. Perhaps she's on medication. Who knows?  I feel sorta bad in speculating, but there is definitely something different. I just hope her health is ok. And she never used to sit down like she does now. 

She seems so nice. Wishing her the best. 

Respected Contributor

If you were dripping in polyester, you would feel the same way.

I think and it's just me talking, I really believe there's someone in the background that designs, picks the patterns, puts the whole package together and put's the designers name on it and whomever it may be just shows up.  That outfit is 1980's poly.    Her clothing years ago was much more stylish and more "her". .....hopefully that  makes sense.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's up with Iman??

[ Edited ]

@NativeJax wrote:
I watched last night for two hours and I am watching now and I have not noticed this at all. I noticed she needed to get a chair but I figured she may still be having issues with her leg. She has been friendly with the callers...I just really haven't noticed anything awkward.

@NativeJax - I too have watched some shows last night & today, nothing strange or awkward.  IMAN never speaks over a host nor does she act excitable. 

When she's presenting with Joy, IMAN always steps back while Joy takes over in her typical excitable loud manner

Another thing about IMAN is that she is very guarded personally. She never talks about her personal life when on HSN. 

I think this thread and many comments about her personally is speculation and gossip. Projecting. Gossip. Ugggh. 

In the meantime, I'm watching IMAN and Amy laughing, having a great time selling the maxi dress. More sell outs.

Another major TS success for IMAN! She rocks. Can't wait for her May visit and Summer collection!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I agree that she could still be mourning David's death, but when she first came back, she was acting like she always did. The last two times on air, her personality hasn't been the same. I don't think it's the normal being tired, having a bad day, etc. she was never like that before. 

Maybe it is a delayed grieving. Perhaps she's on medication. Who knows?  I feel sorta bad in speculating, but there is definitely something different. I just hope her health is ok. And she never used to sit down like she does now. 

Reba055,

Thank you for your response.  You were able to say it better than I.  I am an Iman fan and wrote this today because I have been noticing a difference in her.  I saw her several times after David died and she seemed like always.  Its been lately that she seems to have changed.  I can only hope she will be on track soon.  I do enjoy her as a person and as a designer.

Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Reba055,

Thank you for your response.  You were able to say it better than I.  I am an Iman fan and wrote this today because I have been noticing a difference in her.  I saw her several times after David died and she seemed like always.  Its been lately that she seems to have changed.  I can only hope she will be on track soon.  I do enjoy her as a person and as a designer.

@Elizabeth03! I think it's your perception that is 'off'. Your thread just invites gossip and speculation. Many of the comments posted here are from people that didn't watch her shows. Gossip and speculation.

As private as IMAN is, it's the LAST thing she would want or 'need'.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Reba055,

@Elizabeth03, there's not too much bashing of vendors here.  Which is a good thing!  @Chi-town girl, said it best.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Anyone check her facebook page?

Respected Contributor

I think it's normal of her - she hardly talks on her shows - the host does most of the talking.  I'm happy she's not loud and obnoxious like some vendors!

Honored Contributor

Iman has never been the most chatty vendor out there.

Honored Contributor

I  only watched a few minutes, but I did notice her sitting again.  She did have foot or leg surgery prior to David's death and she had to do a lot of the shows sitting at that time.   Seems it has been problematic.  I didn't watch long enough to comment about her quietness, etc.