Love that!  Where is that coat from?

Hi lola .  Where is that coat from? 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

It's from Sundance Catalog.

Happy turkey day!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Thanks!  the bracelet in the pic is coming to me!  Thanks to you!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

WARM & FUZZY SAVINGS

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Sorry - link not permitted!

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Shop Now

That jacket on the left model looks exactly like the Anthropologie jacket I bought a few months ago.  

@winamac1

Win, I have that jacket too and have received many compliments. ☺️

Ditto.  That's "our" Anthro jacket isn't it???

@winamac1

Yep, although the jacket looks more brown in that picture than green.  My jacket is green colored.  Isn't yours?  Is yours wide at the bottom?  I think it's sort of a swing style don't you?  I sometimes think I should have returned it for a small.  

Mine is green for sure.  I do think it's "our jacket", lol.  I got an XS, and I usually wear an XS or small in their items.  They do have inconsistent sizing though.  I have found some 4's are huge and other 6's are too small in the bust, etc.  This jacket seemed to fit fairly TTS.  It's adorable!

@winamac1

Anthro sizing is definitely inconsistent.  This jacket runs big.  I should have returned for a small but it still looks cute.  Trouble with my figure is, I'm broad across the shoulders (not busty 😩) and slim through the hips so if something fits on top it maybe to big on the bottom.  It's certainly a different style jacket.   I can't buy too many clothes from them. Prices are high.

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Shop Now

That jacket on the left model looks exactly like the Anthropologie jacket I bought a few months ago.  

@winamac1

Win, I have that jacket too and have received many compliments. ☺️

Ditto.  That's "our" Anthro jacket isn't it???

@winamac1

Yep, although the jacket looks more brown in that picture than green.  My jacket is green colored.  Isn't yours?  Is yours wide at the bottom?  I think it's sort of a swing style don't you?  I sometimes think I should have returned it for a small.  

Mine is green for sure.  I do think it's "our jacket", lol.  I got an XS, and I usually wear an XS or small in their items.  They do have inconsistent sizing though.  I have found some 4's are huge and other 6's are too small in the bust, etc.  This jacket seemed to fit fairly TTS.  It's adorable!

@winamac1

Anthro sizing is definitely inconsistent.  This jacket runs big.  I should have returned for a small but it still looks cute.  Trouble with my figure is, I'm broad across the shoulders (not busty 😩) and slim through the hips so if something fits on top it maybe to big on the bottom.  It's certainly a different style jacket.   I can't buy too many clothes from them. Prices are high.

Hi HImi.  I don't buy a lot from Anthro either though I bought far more pieces this fall than I usually do.  I rarely buy anything in there all Spring or Summer.  I won't pay $128 for a cotton blouse.  I do love some of their jackets so I will buy those in the early Fall/Winer.  I'm sure you look fabulous in that jacket!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Winamac

Hi HImi.  I don't buy a lot from Anthro either though I bought far more pieces this fall than I usually do.  I rarely buy anything in there all Spring or Summer.  I won't pay $128 for a cotton blouse.  I do love some of their jackets so I will buy those in the early Fall/Winer.  I'm sure you look fabulous in that jacket!

@winamac1

I totally agree with you about the blouse thing. But I do like Anthro's outerwear.  They usually have something cute, unusual, and eye catching.

I'm getting all these emails now from all the stores I've purchased from cluttering up my inbox!   You too I bet.  I think I've overdosed on jackets and coats this year.  But I saw this from BR.  I don't plan on buying but thought it was smart looking.  "Ombré style"

image.jpg