Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite brand of jeans?

Tommy Hilfiger 

WHBM

INC 

I like mid-rise, Short length, straight leg. 

Valued Contributor

I like Old Navy jeans.

Occasional Contributor

Hot in Hollywood by Laurie Feltheimer~ previously sold on HSN and now available at the Q! I was so happy to learn QVC picked up this line, I posted elsewhere in this forum about them.   Great fitting jeans! 

Honored Contributor

I am of the no butt shape and I have a gut so I like my jeans to be lower rise so I can get them small enough to fit the butt.Any suggestions from the jeans you love to wear.I used to buy the teen jeans but now the legs way too skinny and I find that uncomfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

Old Navy and lee riders.

Respected Contributor

I know I spend a lot on a pair of jeans, but J Brand looks great and I feel good with the fit...........jeans are like bathing suits.......so hard to find anything flattering and comfortable.....I'd gladly buy cheaper ones if I could find the same fit that I found in my J's....I keep looking, though.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I am of the no butt shape and I have a gut so I like my jeans to be lower rise so I can get them small enough to fit the butt.Any suggestions from the jeans you love to wear.I used to buy the teen jeans but now the legs way too skinny and I find that uncomfortable.

@dex,

Have you tried Diane Gilman jeans?  I don't have much of a rear-end and these jeans fit me nicely. They are mid-rise, not low-rise and the waist band is cut generously with stretch so they fit good around my tummy. You might like them.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

LA Idol. Similar to miss me but cheaper!!

Esteemed Contributor

NYDJ are good for older women with their lift/tuck.  The thing is they recommend you buy a size DOWN from your usual because they all stretch out after wear.  Many colors and styles are for sale right now, down from $110-134.00 at many retailers.  I posted a pair in my Fashionista thread.  

Other than NYDJ, I like Hue jean leggings (no skimmers and capris for me (I'm short).  Also J Brand.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

I Always return to Levi's but I've become a big fan of Yummie .   My wardrobe pretty ,much reversed in the past 10 years to more casual. I never owned as many pairs as I do now but I don't wear too much variety.