Contributor

What is model wearing - FLORAL LEGGING almost 4AM Stacys show??HELP

Hello! Can anyone at all tell me an item number for the FLORAL pants that the model had on that were in Stacy's show around 3:30 AM? She was modeling red sandals with fringe.  I searched entire site online and cannot locate them! They were bright floral on maybe a denim or just dark background?  I checked every single listing of LOGO and Isaac and Susan and just all pants on the entire dot com! The model was not familiar to me, but she went off at 4AM. Models had worn them off and on all hour.

I once heard there was a place to go find out what the models were wearing, but I do not know where it was. Jackie and Deana are on now and a new host...and I keep hoping the pants will show up! THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP or guide me to where I can get help. Contacting CS does not help. THANKS! God blessings! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: What is model wearing - FLORAL LEGGING almost 4AM Stacys show??HELP

@Dolcezza

I did some legwork for you.  Is this the print?

If so, then they're probably C. Wonder and have not been loaded into the system yet.  I would think that they're coming for the fashion day.  

HTH

Honored Contributor

@Dolcezza

Just type Model's Closet in the search bar, but I didn't see the floral leggings there.

Lola may be right and they may be a new item, not up online yet.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Dolcezza  If you want printed leggings, you ought to check Zulily.  They have every color and pattern imaginable but not every day. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Gili has some wider leg big floral pants with red flowers. You might check there

Contributor

Smiley Happy YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! That is the print! I hope they are online soon! They were dynamite, and I am a plus size, but am going to try them anyhow if I ever find the item number online/ I appreciate it and have a blessed day!

Highlighted
Contributor

Lolakimono - that jacket is the print and THANKS SO MUCH! I am not replying correctly, but am trying. Have a blessed day and happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Dolcezza  If you like those, check out these very unusual LOGO capris.  The print on the sides of them is different from the print on the front and back (see video since it doesn't show well in the photos).