Honored Contributor

Re: What did shawn say at the end of pm style???

@LTT1   Thanks....but I still do not get it. ?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden@alohakz

To watch (and pay attention at the end) the situation looked "contrived."  A big build-up for nothing... I hope this makes sense?

I don't know how else to write this other than to just say it was a "fake" buildup because she had no secrets to reveal.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I remember her saying that.  I have to think about it ... see if something comes to mind.  It could not have been anything worth while if it didn't stick in my head.  I don't get the need to know.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 what was the situation with Nancy & mbeth that you mentioned?

Honored Contributor

@alohakz

I will post what I remember, and please forgive if it gets poofed before you read.

N H said to look at her FB page for news from MBR. Lots of people went to look, and instead found a video by NH about "tune in for MBR announcement" (playfully said while giggling.) 

Turns out MBR was in a car accident. Confusing. That is all I can say... the actual posts and details have been deleted.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I won't watch when Shawn is on, but from what I remember, she's all about pre-fabricated drama.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Shawn is Shawn, funny quirky and so much fun to watch. She is dramatic but it is so cute when she is. I am sure whatever was said was pure and honest and if she cried it was real. I love her beauty shows because I know whatever she is selling works and is the very best out there. I trust her to sell me any beauty product. Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

I won't watch when Shawn is on, but from what I remember, she's all about pre-fabricated drama.

ITA.  I don't care for drama, for cute-sy, giggly, hyper, antics.  Just give me honest, genuine, low-key, and most of all, give me the details on the item, please. That's all I ask, lol.

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@pommom wrote:

ITA.  I don't care for drama, for cute-sy, giggly, hyper, antics.  Just give me honest, genuine, low-key, and most of all, give me the details on the item, please. That's all I ask, lol.

That is just S.K. and her way of presenting herself. Everyone, well most love her and her quirkiness. 

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I may be wrong but I.M. said he will have a new host on his Friday shows,maybe that is what she ment. I think he said Albany, not sure....lol