Super Contributor

Re: What brand jeans do you wear?

DKNY Soho. Bought 5 pair when Macy's had them on sale. boot cut. LOVE THEM!

Frequent Contributor

That's funny Missy 1--thanks for the laugh!!
Respected Contributor

I prefer Levis. I don't like that nearly all the jeans out there nowadays have stretch in them. Fortunately I have several pairs of the old Levis that don't have any stretch in them. They seem to last forever and luckily I can still fit in them lol. I do have some more recent Levis that do have a bit of stretch in them, but I really don't care to wear them often. Despite what QVC hosts and some others say, not everyone likes or needs the stretchy material.

Super Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you Martha-- the last couple pairs of levis I bought have stretch and I don't care for them. The old type levis I used to like I can't find.
Super Contributor

I would look into the Style & Company from Macys. They have a few different styles/cuts and lengths. They are really good fitting jeans and you can get them for a really decent price.

Valued Contributor

Love LL Bean jeans. Been wearing them for 20 years. Good price, great fit. I live within 40 mins. of LL Bean so that makes it easy!

Trusted Contributor

My jeans are mostly all either Lees or Levis. Buy a lot from Goodwill as I wear them every day now that I'm retired. I can find petite sizes there all the time, so I usually look through the jeans racks every time I go in a Goodwill.

Respected Contributor

I have really good luck with Chico's. I also like Levi's. I can't recommend Denim & Co, because the ones I have were purchased a long time ago, but they have always fit great too. They were the ones with the tummy control. Not sure if they still have them.

Super Contributor

I'm 58 and I wear jeans. My go to brands are INC at Macys and NYDJ.