Respected Contributor

I think it is very pretty.  I would be uncomfortable wearing it now, but I like it for someone who can look great in it.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Lovely dressy top for party or special event. Not for me now but in my earlier, leaner years.

Honored Contributor

My problem would be the neck. I don't like anything even coming close to a turtleneck.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Very pretty - but nothing I could wear.

Honored Contributor

Nice, but not bra-friendly. So it's a no-go for me.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of clothing designs that have asymmetry so the partial lace design at the top is not appealing to me. I would like it better if the design was from shoulder to shoulder and wasn’t quite so low cut. 

Honored Contributor

I think it is gorgeous and sexy. But that neck would be a no for me.  I cannot stand anything up on my neck anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Oh, to be young again.  I thought this sweater was lovely and very feminiine.  Wear with black slacks or a black skirt.  $165 Generation Love at Saks.  The lace is on the back side too.  Yes, No, Maybe So.

Product image

@Katcat1  I’d purchase it at a sale price. I don’t think you have to be young to wear it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love it and would wear it; I don't think age is an issue with this top.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Oh, to be young again.  I thought this sweater was lovely and very feminiine.  Wear with black slacks or a black skirt.  $165 Generation Love at Saks.  The lace is on the back side too.  Yes, No, Maybe So.

Product image

@Katcat1  I’d purchase it at a sale price. I don’t think you have to be young to wear it. 

For sure @Shanus!  I'd definitely wear it to an event with flowy black pants.  I don't see any age limitations on this lovely sweater at all!  Smiley Happy