Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

OP, you will be coming up to my neck of the woods! I live on Lake Charlevoix about a 25 min. drive from Petoskey. We pass by that fairgrounds constantly. My son is getting married this October but we'll be heading downstate for his wedding. Any season is beautiful in Michigan but Fall is simply gorgeous! Woman Happy

Yes fall time is gorgeous...perhaps leaves will be changing some in Sept up north normally it's more like Oct for us down here.  

forest4thetrees I just took a virtual tour on that link you gave me and it really gave me a feel for the place....it's very nice...they even had someone elses wedding photos up! I think this will be easier than I was thinking....what thur me was only being told it's at a fair grounds....I didn't realize there was buildings and indoor plumbing LOL!  This will be fine....still like the pantsuit idea....I haven't worn one since the early 80's!!! it was gorgeous...lavendar purple...v-neck....I LOVED it back then LOL!  Now I can have some fun and find something comfy and stylish....and warm too!!

Thanks ladies your replies really helped me out God Bless!!

Regular Contributor

@tsavorite

You're welcome!

I love the blue jumpsuit with the espadrilles idea!  And then maybe a lovely wrap of some sort in the event it's chilly.  Maybe something in cashmere.  Yummmmm

Just a thought...........the jumpsuit has pants already (albeit sheer) but you could buy some cuddleduds just in case and, that day, if it's chilly/wet/etc (and, of course, you know Petoskey is right by the coastline----so you have Lake Michigan effect weather possibilities) you could do the cuddleduds under the jumpsuit and be comfy cozy!  If it's better weather just leave the cuddleduds in your suitcase and you're already ahead of the game for winter 2017!

Super Contributor

@lolakimono I am really short...love the simpler lines...Could be the shorter dresses come just above my knee..but when you go to sit down..I always feel too much thigh is exposed....so many pretty styles..just would be nice to have a choice in lengths...When I find a flattering style tend to grab several colors. You do such an amazing job, thanks so very much!

Honored Contributor

Jumpsuits look so stylish but are far from (public) rest room friendly.

You can get the look of a jumpsuit with matching pants and top. You will get far more use out of separates.

HSN has some nice lines at different pricepoints.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Jumpsuits look so stylish but are far from (public) rest room friendly.

You can get the look of a jumpsuit with matching pants and top. You will get far more use out of separates.

HSN has some nice lines at different pricepoints.

@lulu2

Good point!

Respected Contributor

I'd ask the bride. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )