Super Contributor

Wendy Williams Ruched side dress

this dress is on HSN for $39.99 and its so comfortable and flattering, it's also well made cotton soft, and the lower half of the skirt is lined so there is no see through or lumpage I bought one and adore it so mush for a summer throw on that I just ordered 2 more ... also the colors are just lovely its worth a look PS they are running fashion clearance now and the deals are really great, not 3 dollar QVC sale prices
Valued Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Ruched side dress

I really like some of Wendy's clothing items.  They a bit overpriced. Her audience isn't a bunch of rich people, however, I think she needs to stay on the low side of fifty bucks if she wants to sell out her clothing items.  This dress on clearance and another dress I saw on HSN website priced like this will sell out fast.  I really don't think that she can sustain the high prices of her items.  Just my personal opinon but it will be interesting to watch.

I am a huge Wendy Williams fan and watch or record her show daily, but like I said, "too pricey" for her audience.  

What do you all think???

Honored Contributor

@NJ4Jays wrote:
this dress is on HSN for $39.99 and its so comfortable and flattering, it's also well made cotton soft, and the lower half of the skirt is lined so there is no see through or lumpage I bought one and adore it so mush for a summer throw on that I just ordered 2 more ... also the colors are just lovely its worth a look PS they are running fashion clearance now and the deals are really great, not 3 dollar QVC sale prices

Wendy Williams Side Ruched Dress

Esteemed Contributor

@Cookie06 wrote:

I really like some of Wendy's clothing items.  They a bit overpriced. Her audience isn't a bunch of rich people, however, I think she needs to stay on the low side of fifty bucks if she wants to sell out her clothing items.  This dress on clearance and another dress I saw on HSN website priced like this will sell out fast.  I really don't think that she can sustain the high prices of her items.  Just my personal opinon but it will be interesting to watch.

I am a huge Wendy Williams fan and watch or record her show daily, but like I said, "too pricey" for her audience.  

What do you all think???

I was jsut at her show yesterday - being in the audience is such fun!

Honored Contributor

I think the price of her clothing is excellant and most of the items are super cute. My problem is that many of her skirts and dresses are too short for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about the length, I'm waiting  for her maxi dress to go on sale!

Respected Contributor

Colleen Lopez has a maxi that is very similar, in a couple prints and a solid black. I bought it last year in a tropical print and love it(:
Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think the price of her clothing is excellant and most of the items are super cute. My problem is that many of her skirts and dresses are too short for me. 

I have the same problem with the length of the dresses.  Very cute for the right age and size!!  The prices are good compared to QVC I think, but more in line when they go on clearance.  I ordered two items from her first show, a cute sweatshirt and a pair of sports type pants.  These pants were kind of cute, but huge in the hip area and way too long.  I had to return them.  They were about $50.00. Kind of pricey when you can get them at Kohl's for much less.  I also ordered a sweatshirt but it was pretty thin and I paid $46.00 for that.  I ended up sending back both items. But I love Wendy and watch her daily.  So best of luck to here selling out on all of her line.wendy-williams-crossover-hoodie-d-2015030316521077-401360.jpgwendy-williams-pull-on-pant-with-drawstring-ankles-d-20150304115703087-401671.jpg

Super Contributor

thanks for putting the pucture in I still cant figure that one out

Esteemed Contributor

I love the look of that hoodie but wish it was longer!!