Valued Contributor

Re: Well, if this does not take the cake as my mom would say

For the lady who thought I might be overly concerned, I am not! I ordered them early because I am leaving on vacation. I tried to cancel and now it says I can't as they are in the process of getting ready to mail. It is getting comical. They will arrive while I am gone which is not what I wanted to happen. I am not stressing over a pair of D&C pants so don't stress over my reasons. Geez, always someone with what they think is applicable advice.

Honored Contributor

@allaries wrote:

For the lady who thought I might be overly concerned, I am not! I ordered them early because I am leaving on vacation. I tried to cancel and now it says I can't as they are in the process of getting ready to mail. It is getting comical. They will arrive while I am gone which is not what I wanted to happen. I am not stressing over a pair of D&C pants so don't stress over my reasons. Geez, always someone with what they think is applicable advice.

Somehow they find a way to belittle a concern an annoyance or that whatever was done, should not have done or done a different way. I always feel sorry for their husband.

Honored Contributor

My rules for TV ordering:  NEVER order  a time sensitive gift.  NEVER order something you plan to wear to an outing within two weeks.  Don't aggravate yourself spending time checking on delivery.  I just live my life and am pleasantly surprised when something shows up.  Its like Christmas, half the time its a big surprise. 

Respected Contributor

I am sorry...you have every right to be aggravated and I would be too. It seems to be always an issue.

When I order something i expect it in a timely manner. I get not everybody is going to have the service of Amazon..so that is why I do most of my buying on that site..but there are times I have to go elsewhere ...so I understand.

You ordered something that you expected in a timely fashion for a reason. You have every right to be annoyed.

Honored Contributor

I've been ordering from shopping channels for over 30 years and not once, not one single time, have I ever ordered something that I MUST have by a particular date. Who does stuff like that ?????   No one I know.   Why?   Because "stuff" happens in life and if you want avoid catastrophe, you always think about "what if".  

Honored Contributor

@allaries wrote:

@allaries

It's perfectly acceptable to take an interest in what's going in YOUR world.

Some folks just like to lord it over others that they're above it all....

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It sounds like a shipment might have arrived late.  Hence the backorder and then a few days later the "in process".  They are just D&Co pants so it would not be a biggie for me.  If it is for you, cancel.  Out of principle.   Otherwise wait for your pants and enjoy them.  Does it really matter you had to wait a little longer than expected?  I suppose there are so many serious issues in life that small stuff like this doesn't phase me.  It doesn't even rise to the level of being an inconvenience.

I agree and typically would get the item with in a day or two of when it ships so still receive within a reasonable time.  I must say it has been a while since I ordered anything.

As for receiving returns, as long as the item was just tried on, I don't mind.  After all, I know that items I buy in the store were likely tried on dozens of times.  Of course there is no excuse for shipping out obviously used or soiled items.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@allaries wrote:

On the 18th I ordered a pair of A70727 and 4 days later they were  still in process. Okay a day later they were backorder status. I called and did the chat thing. We don't know when they will be available. Then why did you not tell me that when I ordered. I was told they were. Then 2 days after backorder status it now says in process again. Let me see so far it has been 7 days and still no shipment of pants. I am considering cancelling but out of curiosity I want to see if I will ever get them.

@allaries  The best place for this post would be the Customer Care forum, not the Fashion Forum.  The Mods who are Customer Service people also would try to help you.

@Pearlee

Sorry to say,the  moderators are of no help in most cases, at least to me they have never been Smiley Sad

i think these stories should be told here at least we know what we are up against  when we shop here!

@MalteseMomma@  I've had very different experiences.   The Mods have helped me greatly on several customer service issues regarding my orders, esp. @QVC-Beth  They all had a positive outcome for me and I think a couple of times Beth went above and beyond the "call of duty" of a CS rep.

Same here, @Pearlee. I mentioned a problem on here, and Beth offered to take care of it. In about a couple of hours, CS emailed me apologizing and the problem taken care of.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 Glad to see that. Smiley Happy   

Beth has been great - she really gives it her all to help out the customer!