Valued Contributor

Well, if this does not take the cake as my mom would say

On the 18th I ordered a pair of A70727 and 4 days later they were  still in process. Okay a day later they were backorder status. I called and did the chat thing. We don't know when they will be available. Then why did you not tell me that when I ordered. I was told they were. Then 2 days after backorder status it now says in process again. Let me see so far it has been 7 days and still no shipment of pants. I am considering cancelling but out of curiosity I want to see if I will ever get them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, if this does not take the cake as my mom would say

That doesn't make much sense but the pair that is about to be shipped is likely a return

Valued Contributor

@ Whatnow   I am afraid of it being a return also. I don't like paying full price for something returned.

Honored Contributor

@allaries

I had a similar experience twice in very short succession on evine with a couple pieces of clothing. "Oops we don't have any"

After the second incident I was pretty perturbed and emailed them my disappointment. I received apologies and a $10 credit! Immediately purchased a pair of jeans that I'd been eyeing LOL

I guess I was fortunate that they showed upWoman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I seldom do a wait list in fashion any more.  I have received a few " returned" items that should have been " as is" and a lower price because they were soiled, torn seam and missing button.  In fairness I have received returned items that were in good shape so I had no problem keeping them.  Rather than the hassle of return I wash, repair and either keep or donate.  I am retired and my mother taught us to sew before we entered jr high.  I have time and ability so not a problem.  I do wish that the Q would do a better job of reviewing returned items. My sister and I "inherited" my mother's jars of buttons.   We laughed and since raising our families we chuckle about how handy those old buttons have been.  Some of them are better made than those we see today.

Honored Contributor

@allaries wrote:

On the 18th I ordered a pair of A70727 and 4 days later they were  still in process. Okay a day later they were backorder status. I called and did the chat thing. We don't know when they will be available. Then why did you not tell me that when I ordered. I was told they were. Then 2 days after backorder status it now says in process again. Let me see so far it has been 7 days and still no shipment of pants. I am considering cancelling but out of curiosity I want to see if I will ever get them.

@allaries  The best place for this post would be the Customer Care forum, not the Fashion Forum.  The Mods who are Customer Service people also would try to help you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@allaries wrote:

@allaries  The best place for this post would be the Customer Care forum, not the Fashion Forum.  The Mods who are Customer Service people also would try to help you.

@Pearlee

Sorry to say,the  moderators are of no help in most cases, at least to me they have never been Smiley Sad

i think these stories should be told here at least we know what we are up against  when we shop here!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@allaries wrote:

@Pearlee

Sorry to say,the  moderators are of no help in most cases, at least to me they have never been Smiley Sad

i think these stories should be told here at least we know what we are up against  when we shop here!

@MalteseMomma@  I've had very different experiences.   The Mods have helped me greatly on several customer service issues regarding my orders, esp. @QVC-Beth  They all had a positive outcome for me and I think a couple of times Beth went above and beyond the "call of duty" of a CS rep.

Esteemed Contributor

I

@Pearlee wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@allaries wrote:

@Pearlee

@MalteseMomma@  I've had very different experiences.   The Mods have helped me greatly on several issues, esp. @QVC-Beth 

I am happy for you @Pearlee  but no help here ,they have tried but nothing ever changed ,although i always thanked them anyway!

Honored Contributor

It sounds like a shipment might have arrived late.  Hence the backorder and then a few days later the "in process".  They are just D&Co pants so it would not be a biggie for me.  If it is for you, cancel.  Out of principle.   Otherwise wait for your pants and enjoy them.  Does it really matter you had to wait a little longer than expected?  I suppose there are so many serious issues in life that small stuff like this doesn't phase me.  It doesn't even rise to the level of being an inconvenience.