Regular Visitor
Alberti is a delight to watch....he brings a smile to my face. All the hosts have redeeming qualities, but, as of now, he is my favorite...along with Shawn !
Super Contributor
On 6/18/2014 chrystaltree said:

I haven't seen him yet but if you really do like and apprectiate him, you better buy something from the shows he hosts. Because that is ALL Qvc cares about. He isn't there to entertain us, he's there to sell merchandise.

ITA! Unless he sells, he'll be gone. I'm thinking of several likable hosts who have for some reason left the Q. Then there are some hosts who have been there for years.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/16/2014 dimple said: And what's with him telling vendors he ""squealed"" when he saw the item?

He ""squealed""?!?!? Good grief.

Regular Contributor
On 6/16/2014 ennui1 said:

""We""?

Sorry ""WE"" did not include you......
Honored Contributor
On 6/18/2014 voyager1980 said:
On 6/18/2014 kachina624 said: Where's the "We Love Stacey" thread to wish her well on QVC? Seems like some bias is going on here.

Nobody's stopping you from starting a thread for her (:

Actually, I don't love either of them. They certainly ARE NOT a breath of fresh air.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Love watching him,especially his smile.
Super Contributor

I've liked Alberti from day one! Very well prepared and able to present a wide variety of products...yes, including fashions! I especially like that he paces himself and isn't a speed talker. His personality reminds me a lot of Antonella's. Both of them exude so much appreciation and happiness to be hosts on QVC. Keep up the great work Alberti! Reva

Super Contributor
On 6/16/2014 kachina624 said: He was on in the middle of the night last night when they announced the Emjoi was coming up. I could hardly wait to see him whip off his shoes and demonstrate it but, rats, he left and Kirsten came on.

LOL. Now that I would've loved to see! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I haven't seen enough of him to really have an opinion yet, but the fact he's unlike the other male hosts is a PLUS in my opinion......

Honored Contributor

Ranchergirl, I have seen people stay on QVC who aren't good at selling anything!

I don't think they've gotten rid of anyone. OK, maybe a few but not when they are new. You watch, he'll be on for a long time to come.

There are probably a lot of people who dislike him but just as many who like them.

I just change the channel. What difference does it make? I don't care to watch him.

I just change the channel. If there is something that comes up on the computer, I know it will be offered again and again!