Super Contributor

""We""?

Respected Contributor

Alberti is great...and he is just a newbie. In a year he'll be among the best. Love that he is comfortable selling in any category.

Respected Contributor

"Creepy", NYwoman? Wow. I don't see that at all.

Trusted Contributor
I'm sure he's a very nice guy but don't care for him in his current hosting job. I personally don't care for the giggles (from a man or woman) and his ""doofas"" manner. Somehow a man calling women's clothing yummy and delicious just doesn't do it for me. Alberti lovers enjoy. It seems as if many of you do enjoy him. I'm just not one of them.
Regular Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/16/2014 dimple said: And what's with him telling vendors he ""squealed"" when he saw the item?
Oh please. It's just an expression. Let him be!

</ That's a lot of ""squealing""

Regular Contributor
On 6/16/2014 ennui1 said:

""We""?

Ennui1 u r so funny
Trusted Contributor

Albert dresses different than the rest of the men on the Q because he's younger. I wouldn't expect him to dress like a middle age, or beyond man. He looks just fine.

His grammar is better than some of the other hosts. He's still new, and he will improve as he goes on. At least he isn't hyper, and sound like someone selling on a carnival midway! He also uses real words, and doesn't make up words.

He's very professional. He bends over backwards to explain about the products. He isn't rude, and talk over the vendor.

I wouldn't have to hit mute as often, if some of the other hosts took lessons from him.

As far as his sexual orientation, it's none of our business. I would hope in this day and age that point would be mute in civilized society!

I enjoy him with Lisa far more than that little one that's on maternity leave. She's rude, and for me, grates like chalk on a chalkboard when she talks. She also has zero style or class. She dresses like a homeless woman, looks like she's wearing all she owns.

I'll take Alberti over her any day of the week.

Super Contributor

I'm sure he is a nice guy, but IMO I don't know that he is host material. I'm not a fan, I don't really like the newer female host either.

Whatever's written here about him doesn't matter, what matters is his sales numbers. If ladies don't care for his presentations and don't like him, they will change the channel and not buy when he's on. Then he won't be around for long, they will let him go. I think he reminds me of Victor Valez, the host on QVC from several years ago. I didn't care for him either.

If ladies accept his presentations, like what he is saying and watch and buy, then he will be a permanent host.

I think Dave James and Dave King were much better hosts and I can't believe they aren't there anymore. If they can't make it, I'm not sure this Alberti guy can. I wish him luck but I don't have much hope for him. I find him a bit silly, the few times I've seen clips of him on air.

Honored Contributor

I think Alberti is MARVELOUS!

Super Contributor

I have to jump in on this thread because I, too, like Alberti! I get tired of seeing bashing threads on any of the hosts. Yeh, we don't like them all but do we need to bash them? No, not really.

Anyway, Alberti is definitely a breath of fresh air for the Q! He reminds me a lot of Sean Hayes, who played Jack McFarland on Will & Grace and I loved his character!