Respected Contributor

Wanting to shout from the rooftop about a Dennis Basso coat!

Hello All,

I cannot express HOW much I LOVE the new coat I just received (A219637)...

It literally brought me to joke. I will give you all a bit of TMI 1st, to explain "why".

I had a hysterectomy back in 2005...have had severe hot flashes ever since. I can't take hormone therapy due to my being a lung cancer survivor. Ok, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, for the past several years, I'm warm most of the time. In the winter, most days I can wear my sandles in cold weather and just wear a sweater...or at most a light coat on very cold days.

I gave away all of my Dennis Basso coats except one...kept a toggle coat for if the weather gets REALLY BAD here in NE. However, during the past few years, after having it on for just 15-20 minutes in the car, I can't wait to peal it off. My health issues drive me NUTS! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

So, when I put on this new coat, I literally had tears in my eyes! It is LIGHTWEIGHT...not 20 lbs like most of his faux fur coats. The reversable lining doesn't squeak or make a swishing sound when I walk or sit down. The front closures are's VERY comfortable...AND I sat watching the Q in the house without having the need to take it off for being too hot. At the same time, it kept me warm when I walked outside and got the mail. The bonus about the the fact that it is reversible...

I had to share all of this. I'm sure I am not the only lady dealing with these "personal summers" all year around. I hope I have helped someone else and I highly recommend this coat. I plan on getting another one in a different color! Life is good {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View