Honored Contributor

Watched 'Kathie Lee and Hoda Live' this morning...........Waist-packs (aka: f*nny packs, f*nnie packs) are trending. I'm glad, as I often wear mine grocery shopping, etc. Smile Perhaps QVC will offer some interesting styles!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

it is for weight loss ?

Trusted Contributor

I remember those from the 80's. Never had one then, either.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

they may be back, but the real issue is how much they are stuffed, making them look like an appendage {#emotions_dlg.laugh} yeah, don't do that! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I just include cash, ID, one CC, one lip balm, etc. All items are flat, more or less. They showed a photo of Kathie Lee wearing one of her waist packs, on a walk. They are very handy, for me, anyway!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

BoyInTex: They are mini-purses (not too-too small), only using a waist strap instead of a shoulder strap. Very handy, IMO. In fabric, or leather, heavy gauge nylon, etc. Usually with a zipper or two.

Respected Contributor

Sorry you could not pay me to wear a fanny pack.

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 muttmom said:

Sorry you could not pay me to wear a fanny pack.

Can I ask why you feel this way? I depend on them right now being on crutches temporary. I also used on a trip to DIsney world and a cruise.
Honored Contributor

...not for me.....i would rather use a wristlet or a small crossbody bag.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I wear them when we go to Disneyland and California Adventure. I don't care how I look. I like having my hands-free, not having to carry a handbag and security of my things at my waist that I need while there.