Honored Contributor

WOW! Easy Exchange at HSN — love DG2 skorts

I never ordered any DG2 clothing but decided to try a skort.

It arrived today (Sunday) but was too big.  I did online exchange and my replacement is already in process!  What great service - of course, I need to return other.

I'd recommend this skort🙂🙂.  I think I'm going to order a pair of her white jeans now that I know my size🙂🙂

IMG_0490.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: WOW! Easy Exchange at HSN — love DG2 skorts

@homedecor1 

I love skorts, but never tried any by DG2.  Thanks so much for letting us know about them...and the length too.💝🌸

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  Don't count on the jeans fitting just because you think you know the sizing.  I've found every piece of DG clothing fits differently.  I gave up a long time ago.  Usually things are sold out so you can't exchange and must pay to return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I wish QVC would do the exchanges like HSN does.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you!  I was able to exchange skort and did look at the jeans.  Not sure how they'll fit but I ordered them because of the 5 flex weekend payments.  

I called to confirm my skort exchange they told me I wouldn't be charged the return fees.🙂

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  The actual garment measurements are there but are a little hard to. find.  That's the best way to shop on TV....check those measurements.  DG advises to go down a size in Virtual Stretch fabric.

Honored Contributor

Does not always work out that way.  I wanted to do the same kind of exchange but was told they needed to receive the item back first.  I think it depends on the CS rep.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   Maybe I was an exception, but I ordered a pair of boots at HSN and they didn't fit.  I called and asked to exchange for a larger size.  The larger size was sold out. I called CS and they waived the return shipping charge.  It makes no sense if you wish to exchange but because they don't have your size, you're penalized.  They agreed and I was satisfied.

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1   I've read several complaints in reviews & on their community board about sizing. Seems the different fabrics have varied fits. Some stretch out real bad after wearing & don't recover either. 

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda.  I'll have to remember that if the occasion arises again.  I don't buy much there.