Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Denim & Co. show

@151949 wrote:

Denim & co is now making everything smaller and of cheaper fabrics. Sad to say - I don't even watch the shows anymore. All the quality is gone from QVC .

@151949  I don't find this to be true at all.  I wear the same size I've worn for close to 25 years in D&C.  Some fabrics I like better than others so I order the ones I like and ignore the rest.  I have a number of old French Terry sweat shirt style shirts that have no "give" to them and aren't nearly as nice as the more recent ones with a bit of Spandex.  I find most of the newer fabrics a lot more comfortable and I haent worn one out yet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Suede-Button-Front-Utility-Shirt-Jacket.product.A280666.html?sc=A2806...

IS SEMI FITTED

It's generously cut and loose fitting according to the description.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Suede-Button-Front-Utility-Shirt-Jacket.product.A280666.html?sc=A2806...

IS SEMI FITTED

It's generously cut and loose fitting according to the description.

Yes, it says relaxed fit in the garment information.

Honored Contributor

yep,  you all right ! been trying to help folks so much got my numbers mixed up.

one on right now is fitted   A276507

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

A276507 is 'fitted'

I presume that garments such as this (an Essentials Long Sleeve T-shirt with Pocket) are in response to those who say that many of the offerings are too big and boxy. This is just providing another option for those who like their clothing a bit more fitted.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is real happy today. Feeling good. LOL  Bless her heart.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

A276507 is 'fitted'

I presume that garments such as this (an Essentials Long Sleeve T-shirt with Pocket) are in response to those who say that many of the offerings are too big and boxy. This is just providing another option for those who like their clothing a bit more fitted.

yeah, think your right.    If you want tight and can wear tighter then it's the way to go.

If I wore fitted over my 'girls' I'd stop traffic up on the interstates.

try to minimize attention in that direction. ROFLMAO  I'm a jacket freak!

Trusted Contributor

The prices on denim/Co sure have got higher,I know everything has increased but with shipping extra I really have to think it over.

Honored Contributor

True, I never buy slacks online they're to easy to buy at Penny's or Dillards.

I buy a 12 or 14 short depending on the stretch in waistline. Hard to find modern , trendy tops with curved hem lines, high/low hem, etc. Why Q gets my trade for the more current looks. Love the new lace hem in Isaac and Graver tops.   NO way in **** can I find that sort of thing out and about.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  @151949   If you want a nice shirt, look at A278784.  It's an Isaac tee made of Pima Cotton which is what they grow in West Texas around Lubbock and Lamesa.  I've never felt a tee as soft and silky as this one.  It's very generously cut and lightweight.  I have it in four colors.  The price is right too.

image.jpeg