Esteemed Contributor

Turtleneck sweaters are picked over already...

I like Linea and Susan Graver....looks like I missed out on the pretty colors...

New Contributor

Re: Turtleneck sweaters are picked over already...

I know, same for me. I can't believe most of them gone! How could I have missed them, probably when I went to bed at night they came on. lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma

I love turtlenecks, but sweaters are a bit much for me.

I always end up getting some cotton tops in the fall.  Bought several from Walmart last year.   I know LL Bean has them, and they seem to be everywhere in the cooler temps.

Of course, if you wanted SG and Linea, I'll be they bring some back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I like Linea and Susan Graver....looks like I missed out on the pretty colors...

@Nataliesgramma ...

We've been talking about the t-necks on the Linea Forum for a few weeks now ... then they were a "Gold Medal" deal for one day last week ... not surprised if just about all are gone now.

Honored Contributor

Most shoppers will do it when they see it, regardless of the time of year assuming that there won't be a second delivery.

It isn't Labor Day and I got Hanes hoodies today at Walmart!  They had only three mediums in every color!  Three!  I'm not going to hunt next month when they're in front of me now!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Nataliesgramma ...

We've been talking about the t-necks on the Linea Forum for a few weeks now ... then they were a "Gold Medal" deal for one day last week ... not surprised if just about all are gone now.

I am going to check in over there from now on!! I love his Whisper knit....

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma

Check out LLB.  You might like their cotton/cashmere blends and they get great reviews.  They also have petites and plus, if that is a concern.

$39.95 + free shipping

You can always return at any time, if you feel they don't perform like your Whisper Knits.

Cat Happy

Women's Cotton/Cashmere Sweater, Turtleneck

Women's Cotton/Cashmere Sweater, TurtleneckWomen's Cotton/Cashmere Sweater, TurtleneckWomen's Cotton/Cashmere Sweater, TurtleneckWomen's Cotton/Cashmere Sweater, TurtleneckWomen's Cotton/Cashmere Sweater, Turtleneck

Product Details

Our ultrasoft women’s turtleneck sweater offers the comfort of cotton with a touch of luxurious cashmere knit right in for a wear-with-everything sweater that goes right into the wash.

Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at hip.

Fabric & Care
  • A premium blend of 95% cotton and 5% cashmere, known for its lightweight warmth and rich color.
  • Jersey-knit construction feels unbeatably soft.
  • Machine wash, dry flat.
Additional Features
  • Ribbed trim.
  • Imported.