Esteemed Contributor

To be honest wool is a seasonless fabric.  A good light summer weight wool piece is very comfortable in most places in summer unless you're going to an outdoor event.  In that case wool may not be the best choice of fabric.   

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

To be honest wool is a seasonless fabric.  A good light summer weight wool piece is very comfortable in most places in summer unless you're going to an outdoor event.  In that case wool may not be the best choice of fabric.   

@Trix

Exactly!  I was about the say the same thing!   

Valued Contributor

Sounds like a beautiful outfit.  I would definitely wear wool.  It's cold out.

Honored Contributor

The jacket worked out great. I am home from the baptism. It was very sweet. Her mother said, my baby woke up a Christian. The little tyke slept through it all, even the water being poured on her head

@hennnypenny inspired me to wear my Cashmere sweater to our dinner. I swapped it for the jacket. It looks great

My kids got us a gift certificate for Redlobster. My daughter brought me a card last night.. She got a shift change so she can't eat with us today

She did get me a beautful Martha Stewart top, that zips on the shoulder. I got a call from my son , so it's been a wonderful day

I hope yours is filled with love and happiness